• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to stop the hackers.

Do you want it on MCG?

• Total voters

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for possible necro but I have an improvement. Maybe it spawns these bots when another player is 10 blocks away? That way, players about to unwillingly fight a hacker will laugh their heads off when the guy explodes before anything happens. It could stop LeafyGreenTea-like spawn massacres, as well as stop innocent players from dying! As for bow aimbotters, maybe bots spawn after you shoot one arrow? That way, the next shot will be thrown off the target and hit the bot.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for possible necro but I have an improvement. Maybe it spawns these bots when another player is 10 blocks away? That way, players about to unwillingly fight a hacker will laugh their heads off when the guy explodes before anything happens. It could stop LeafyGreenTea-like spawn massacres, as well as stop innocent players from dying! As for bow aimbotters, maybe bots spawn after you shoot one arrow? That way, the next shot will be thrown off the target and hit the bot.
Bow aimbot has already been stopped by the corrent anti-cheat, a problem for bots might be speed hackers

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
You. Can't. Get. Rid. Of. Hackers.
Stop. Making. Threads. About. It.
Please!

Hackers cannot be stopped. Ever heard of toggling? Yeah....yeah.
Well you can certainly decrease the hackers and if you don't like these threads then simply don't look an or spends time posting on these because some people actually care about the community and are trying to keep people from leaving, thanks.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this idea and I am glad that someone like you is trying to get people to understand that we need more things like this. We also need more members making ban appeals and it would certainly help if Sr. Staff picked mods that play on the server more because its sad to see more than half of the staff members never help the community but there are many that help as well. Keep up the good ideas!

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a randy Italian and I want to suggest a really workly method to stop definitively the hackers, it's simple, two entities spawn every 20-40 seconds up your head for a very short time, if you it them both for 3 times (obviously before they despawn) you get automatically banned, I play on a Italian server that made this plugin and it works, (+700 ban) and just 10-15 ban appeals (On the first version of the plugin, when the plugin was not good at all)

Tell me what do you think about it! :D
Yeah and like the bot can be spawned behind the player and if the bot registers many hits more than usual that the guy would be banned. The only problem is is that the bot would need to know whether or not to give the player a 7 day ban or a perm ban. Good Idea! PS. sorry for posting so much I just had a lot to say

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah and like the bot can be spawned behind the player and if the bot registers many hits more than usual that the guy would be banned. The only problem is is that the bot would need to know whether or not to give the player a 7 day ban or a perm ban. Good Idea! PS. sorry for posting so much I just had a lot to say
First offence is 7 days ban, 2nd is perma. Ez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci