• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Give People A Second Chance to Apply for Mod if they've been Banned for Hacking.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Perhaps he has a friend who may want to, or even himself if this idea if approved. And yes, it would also help motivate players to report hackers if they want another shot at Moderator.
The point of reporting hackers is to help the community, not to get moderator.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Although I do understand the current policy and respect it, I do think there should be something similar to the Age Exception process. Many capable people in this community cannot apply because of false bans.
Flase bans get pardoned. If a player gets pardoned than they should be allowed to apply for mod. But I think they are talking about players who did hack and were rightly banned.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
If you didn't already know, Humans change over time, they mature, their perspectives on things change, they grow up.
There is a big difference if they did it yesterday and 1 year ago. 1 year of being reporting hackers actively is different than being banned yesterday.
If you hacked a year ago that means you must be at least 14 years old. I think a 14 year old knows right from wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci