• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Emil
IGN: emilhak
Skype name: emil.hakansson4
Donor: diamond
Wins: 279
Games Played: 1798
PvP Strengths: fishing rod and fns
PvP Weaknesses: bow
Why do you wish to join Ghost: i know its a awsome clan =)
Did you have any previous clans: no
[DENIED] Reason: W/L is too low, as is your age

Annadebnam

Experienced
Reaction score
Okk btw austin how the f do you play with a trackpad.Your a beast man.Btw have you ever played with a mouse?

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Okk btw austin how the f do you play with a trackpad.Your a beast man.Btw have you ever played with a mouse?
It took me a long time to learn how to do it but idk, I do. Erm, I have played with a mouse and it is definitely less work and I will consider switching over to using a mouse in the future...

Annadebnam

Experienced
Reaction score
It took me a long time to learn how to do it but idk, I do. Erm, I have played with a mouse and it is definitely less work and I will consider switching over to using a mouse in the future...
Okk cool

Torn_On_Denial

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Danny
IGN: Torn_On_Denial
Skype name: you has it
Donor: yes i have iron
Wins: 915
Games Played: 4607
PvP Strengths: i'm fairly good with melee combat, very good at water fights and a fair shot with a bow
PvP Weaknesses: i can be quite impatient in a fight which sometimes leads to a frustrating death
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I've played a few games with some of your members and was impressed with the skill and teamwork i saw
Did you have any previous clans: right deep breath.... i was in Slime Army, Team Chaos, Fusion PVP, Death Angel's, Sempiternal, Valiant, Forgotten and Cynix (that i remember xD)

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Danny
IGN: Torn_On_Denial
Skype name: you has it
Donor: yes i have iron
Wins: 915
Games Played: 4607
PvP Strengths: i'm fairly good with melee combat, very good at water fights and a fair shot with a bow
PvP Weaknesses: i can be quite impatient in a fight which sometimes leads to a frustrating death
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I've played a few games with some of your members and was impressed with the skill and teamwork i saw
Did you have any previous clans: right deep breath.... i was in Slime Army, Team Chaos, Fusion PVP, Death Angel's, Sempiternal, Valiant, Forgotten and Cynix (that i remember xD)
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Shadow

Marcuzssss_Sw

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Marcus
IGN:Marcus_Sw, MADZ_DWARF_ or neverforme
Skype name: marcuswahlberg2429 or sten.eric.wahlberg I don´t have teamspeak
Donor:Nope
Wins: on all the accs i have like 350
Games Played: about 4000 :p but i was just playing for fun a time ago when I was not in a clan but on my new account MADZ i have 16 out like 190 cuz someone had played on it before since i´ve got it from my mate
PvP Strengths:Combos and aiming
PvP Weaknesses: fast reacting
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I wanna join because I think this is a skilled clan and I know some people in this clan
Did you have any previous clans: I was in #PenguinSquad for 6 or 7 months. Then I created one with a mate called ''#TheElites'' it didn´t go too well so we disbanded it. Then I joined #TheWidowz and I left cause everyone was so inactive

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Marcus
IGN:Marcus_Sw, MADZ_DWARF_ or neverforme
Skype name: marcuswahlberg2429 or sten.eric.wahlberg I don´t have teamspeak
Donor:Nope
Wins: on all the accs i have like 350
Games Played: about 4000 :p but i was just playing for fun a time ago when I was not in a clan but on my new account MADZ i have 16 out like 190 cuz someone had played on it before since i´ve got it from my mate
PvP Strengths:Combos and aiming
PvP Weaknesses: fast reacting
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I wanna join because I think this is a skilled clan and I know some people in this clan
Did you have any previous clans: I was in #PenguinSquad for 6 or 7 months. Then I created one with a mate called ''#TheElites'' it didn´t go too well so we disbanded it. Then I joined #TheWidowz and I left cause everyone was so inactive
[DENIED] Reason: We do not think that you are good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci