• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Daniel
IGN: ImTheNarwhal
Skype name: daniel211029
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 100
Games Played: 500
PvP Strengths: I consider myself good with a bow. I know where someones next turn will be when they are running away. I am also quite good with flint and steels. I know some unknown tactics that can be very effective in clan wars and such.
PvP Weaknesses: I am quite bad at using my sword. I just don't have good aim. I also should use my fishing rod more in fights. On some maps, chest routes can let me down a lot. I am also very bad at running away. If someone gets a couple of hits on me and I try runaway, I normally will end up getting myself killed.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I would like to join Ghosts because it has grown and gotten so much more skilled and activ since I left. I think I can grow, and get rid of some of my weaknesses and maybe even make it a strength :)
Did you have any previos clans? TeamSypher, React, TheGenerals, Ghosts, Cynix

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Daniel
IGN: ImTheNarwhal
Skype name: daniel211029
Wins: 100
Games Played: 500
PvP Strengths: I consider myself good with a bow. I know where someones next turn will be when they are running away. I am also quite good with flint and steels. I know some unknown tactics that can be very effective in clan wars and such.
PvP Weaknesses: I am quite bad at using my sword. I just don't have good aim. I also should use my fishing rod more in fights. On some maps, chest routes can let me down a lot. I am also very bad at running away. If someone gets a couple of hits on me and I try runaway, I normally will end up getting myself killed.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I would like to join Ghosts because it has grown and gotten so much more skilled and activ since I left. I think I can grow, and get rid of some of my weaknesses and maybe even make it a strength :)
Did you have any previos clans? TeamSypher, React, TheGenerals, Ghosts, Cynix
What happened to #React?

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Ignore my application, according to Rowdy I'm a "little kiddo fgt" I had respect for this clan, not anymore...

UniqueMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
How did you get the players skin head next to their name? Msg me on skype or on this thread if you know. : gregzw10

IDawg22_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Aaron Parker( call me Dawg xD)
IGN:IDawg22
Skype name: aaronip14 (Already have austin as a friend)
Donor: none
Wins: 50
Games Played: 638
PvP Strengths: Fns, Bow, fishing rod, teams of 3, melee
PvP Weaknesses: teams of 4 & Hackers
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I'm dedicated. I've tried out before and got denied. Improved enormously even though austin said i was good then. Been playing in Hive from time to time but this clan and the MCSG community is where my heart is at. I'm a US player that got all but two of my wins from EU.
Did you have any previous clans: Nope

Tjames2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Thomas Call me Tommy
IGN: Assault_Drone
Skype name: Thomas.james368
Wins: 350
Games Played: 3553
PvP Strengths: Teams (of 3 or 2) Fns, Fishing Rod, bow , pvp
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 4 and hackers
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I want to join #Ghost because i have been playing Mcsg for a while now and have improved enormously and have been meaning to join a clan for a while now. I love mcsg because of the fun you can have especially when your with friends. One thing i would like to say is the reason of my 1 in 10 win ratio is because i have only recently been able to play to my abilities because of my new PC because i had 30 fps on Tiny render distance which i couldn't stand.
Previous Clans: #Silent And #DecoyZ

Last edited:

emilpiva14

Experienced
Reaction score
We from Regicide challenges Ghost for a clanwar.
Add me on skype for further information!

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
Name: Jarni
IGN: Jarni
Skype name: spacekatstudios
Donor: I'm a friend.
Wins: 696
Games Played: 3036
PvP Strengths: I'm pretty good at straving, I'm also a good team mate.
PvP Weaknesses: I'm not too good with the bow.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I'm starting to play mcsg a lot more again and I'd love to be in a clan where a lot of my good friends are in as well.
Did you have any previous clans: A lot. Forgotten, Sempiternal, Death Angels, Reborn, SlimeArmy, Nitride and a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci