• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Okey, I know I'm usally late on congratulating clans, but honestly now... I was THIS late to the party? Well I guess I'll wish you the best of luck in your continuing quest to win and concur the clans of MCSG and hope to see you grow even more then you already have!

//Alvin/thedarkenter
Thanks a lot Alvin. I am glad to say that this clan has grown from a group of friends to something much more. It's comments like these that motivate us to continue. Once again, many thanks :)

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
Why should I accept you after your past attitudes towards the clan?
Becuse i have understand that you arent hackers. Well its alot with proof against it but i would really love to be freinds with this clan. I have been in clans with like same members my whole mcsg story. I wanna know you and your members better. And this clan feels so new.

-Elch

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Becuse i have understand that you arent hackers. Well its alot with proof against it but i would really love to be freinds with this clan. I have been in clans with like same members my whole mcsg story. I wanna know you and your members better. And this clan feels so new.

-Elch
Regicide are back. They are all your friends. We are sorry but we cannot accept you after all you have done - just because Ryska is here :c.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Regicide are back. They are all your friends. We are sorry but we cannot accept you after all you have done - just because Ryska is here :c.
Regicide never disbanded, I was just co-leader and I decided to leave because of me not getting a long with some people in the clan. :p

emilhak

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Emil
IGN: emilhak
Skype name: emil.hakansson4
Donor: diamond
Wins: 279
Games Played: 1798
PvP Strengths: fishing rod and fns
PvP Weaknesses: bow
Why do you wish to join Ghost: i know its a awsome clan =)
Did you have any previous clans: no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci