• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrazyCookieHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Ben
IGN: TheCrazyCookieHD
Skype name: ben.storrie2
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 512
Games Played: 1211
PvP Strengths: Bow and fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses: Ice pvp and Teams bigger than 3
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I want to join Ghosts because it is very good clan. Also because I want to be in a good clan :p
Did you have any previous clans: Yes I did. I have been in quite a lot so I guess you could say I am a clan hopper. I have been in most of TheSpaxHD's clans (when I was a noob) I have been in Generals, sypher, TheForce and bloodhunters. I don't think there is anymore. If there is it's like one or two

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I want to join Ghosts because it is very good clan. Also because I want to be in a good clan :p
Did you have any previous clans: Yes I did. I have been in quite a lot so I guess you could say I am a clan hopper. I have been in most of TheSpaxHD's clans (when I was a noob) I have been in Generals, sypher, TheForce and bloodhunters. I don't think there is anymore. If there is it's like one or two
Without the 'clan hopping', i recomend this guy ^ <3

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Congratulations! You have been Accepted as Spirit. You will be added to the Skype chat soon. Welcome to Ghost.

Veertix

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Dan
IGN:gamerpro98 ( Did not buy this account but i play on it ) getting new one soon
Skype name: danminesminecraft
Country: Poland - but i speak sexyyy English ( i live in Scotland )
Donor: yes, iron - planning to get Diamond on new account
Wins:168
Games Played:1344 ( around 850 games have been played on my old laptop with 25 fps ) recently got a gaming pc
PvP Strengths: Sword
PvP Weaknesses:Bow
Why do you wish to join Ghost: It looks like a great clan and is has some awesome people in it !
Did you have any previous clans: #Gurdians

Last edited:

RemixxHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Eddy <3

IGN: RemixxHD

Skype name: Austin has me (edmond.clemens)

Donor: Nope :c (broke)

Wins: 210 kinda like that

Games Played: tooo many :c (1700)

PvP Strengths: Mainly the FnS but also
straifing and bow lock downs.

PvP Weaknesses: I hate water fights, but bigger teams, minor internet problems

Why do you wish to join Ghost: I used to be in this clan but left (cause i am a total idiot) and miss this clan so fricking much, I want to come back ;c

Did you have any previous clans: Since over 9 months I have only been in #TeamSypher and #Ghost

-If I don't get accepted, I will continue loving this clan (eapecially that Austin Kid)-

QuantumTiger

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Connor
IGN: QuantumTiger
Skype name: quantumtigermc
Donor: No.
Wins: 646
Games Played: 2020 or so.
PvP Strengths: My main PvPis my fishing rod, I use it pretty well imo.
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights, I suck at them. xD
Why do you wish to join Ghost: It's a good clan, and I feel like I could get far.
Did you have any previous clans: Revo and Atrox.

Not too detailed, didn't have much time. Sorryy ;D

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
Name: Ross
IGN: SliabhGach
Skype name: ross.sliabh , some of you have me
Donor: nop :(((
Wins: 160 I think
Games Played: 500
PvP Strengths: Recently my strafing has improved when I use a new hotbar set-up I've been trying however I'm prone to mess up a little as I am just getting used to it.
My sword PvP is quite good aswell , I don't get amazing ping but it's good enough :) I've worked on defensive rod too.

PvP Weaknesses: Bow , all things around the bow , Bad at aiming , anticipation and dodging. Not sure I want everyone to know all my weaknesses ;)
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Recently realised there's a lot of people in here that I like , there's good pvpers too :p
Did you have any previous clans: Sypher , Endgamers , Emperors

pls acept thx

Last edited:

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Dan
IGN: DerpyDash11
Skype name: eposole - A lot of you guys have it.
Donor: Of course.
Wins: 3
Games Played: 2.9
PvP Strengths: I wouldn't like to tell the whole community how to not get killed by me!
PvP Weaknesses:I wouldn't like to tell the whole community how to kill me.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: I have a whole lotta friends here, Mice has wanted me to join for a long time, and this seems like an awesome clan.
Did you have any previous clans: too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci