• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghost [EU] - Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
You applied for us, aswell as applying for Ghost? wow...
I pulled back the apply for you,just seen something I've not liked today,I'm not offending anyone just I don't like 4 people teams going around maps killing everyone,like they wouldn't do anything if they weren't together

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
I pulled back the apply for you,just seen something I've not liked today,I'm not offending anyone just I don't like 4 people teams going around maps killing everyone,like they wouldn't do anything if they weren't together(I forgot to quote pumps).
That is what you would be doing if u are in a clan.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Tahhe
IGN: Broztie
Skype name: El_bozna
Wins: 10(I have been playing on my friends acc and won many games 10-50)
Games Played: 228
PvP Strengths: I am Really Fast and hard killer xD wins almost every 1v1 SOMETIMES 1v2. I am Actually Pretty Good with bow i took out a 4 man team with bow and won.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers that knows how to hack and when i Obviously don't have any weapon
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Sounds Like a EPIC Clan and Good people is in this clan.
Did you have any previous clans: I Never Knew about clans and that i was more here to kill and win. Never could join a clan because i was sharing a acc with my friend that i am not doing now.
[DENIED] Reason: Not enough wins

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Toto
IGN: totothebest97
Skype name: giola979797
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 761
Games Played: 1711
PvP Strengths: I'm weird,if I'm focused on the game I seem a freaking proplayer,otherwise I could even seem like one of those random steeves D: ; anyway,FnS ftw(at least as long as I don't set myself on fire <3)
PvP Weaknesses: not so good with bow,expecially in bow vs bow.Whenever I find one of those regen/stopfire hackers,I don't know how to fight them,so I run away just hoping that their connection will go down or something like this
Not a weakness,but my connection...well...since I live in Italy,my ping doesn't help me(about 70) :c
Why do you wish to join Ghost: since I've been playing on mcsg,I've always played with people I met online,who became my friends,but they've never been so good.I started to search a clan recently,for playing with people and improving my skills,and this one looks awesome about everything:skilled people and seriousness!
Did you have any previous clans: I've always played with friends I met online as I already told;I've never joined a clan,the problem weren't my pvp skills,but until 1-2 months ago my english...well...I almost didn't even know the grammar,even now I'm not perfect,expecially when I talk,because I never do it,I'm not used to do it,but I'll improve improve even on this,just gotta get the rust off <3
[ACCEPTED] Rank: Trial

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Albin
IGN: Ryska_ryssen
Skype name: RyskaSux
Donor: Diamond Donator
Wins: I currently have 1126 wins.
Games Played: 2543
PvP Strengths: I find myself to be quite good with the fishing rod technique. I also feel pretty good with fns and running (juking or just mainly running away from fights)
PvP Weaknesses: I can sometimes think I am better than I actually am and I can sometimes take unnecessary risks. I can of course improve this if needed.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: Well, I've spoken and played with a few of Ghosts members and I gotta say that the members does seem very nice and funny. I've had a few problems with this clan before but I think all the problems has been solved. This clan seems very active when it comes to clanwars and such, so that would be amazing to participate.
Did you have any previous clans: Yes, I've had quite a few clans in the past. I've disbanded most of them because I'm a retard. I am currently leading the clan Regicide together with Zethiz, but I think that both of the clans has agreed on letting me be in both.

Extra: This was written on an iPhone so if there are any grammar mistakes and/or misspellings, you know why.​
No way, are you born in 1999?

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Axel
IGN: elch0110
Skype name: handbollsmoose
Donor: no cayse sweg
Wins: 541
Games Played: like 4000 (old mcsg playah u know right cause sweg)
PvP Strengths: Im good at straifing i think.
PvP Weaknesses: Im not that good in 4v4,and im not that awesome with the bow either.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: iCreepy
Did you have any previous clans: Hyperz, HellFire, Zenith, Cynix, UnderRated.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Axel
IGN: elch0110
Skype name: handbollsmoose
Donor: no cayse sweg
Wins: 541
Games Played: like 4000 (old mcsg playah u know right cause sweg)
PvP Strengths: Im good at straifing i think.
PvP Weaknesses: Im not that good in 4v4,and im not that awesome with the bow either.
Why do you wish to join Ghost: iCreepy
Did you have any previous clans: Hyperz, HellFire, Zenith, Cynix, UnderRated.
Why should I accept you after your past attitudes towards the clan?

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
Okey, I know I'm usally late on congratulating clans, but honestly now... I was THIS late to the party? Well I guess I'll wish you the best of luck in your continuing quest to win and concur the clans of MCSG and hope to see you grow even more then you already have!

//Alvin/thedarkenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci