• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing Rod Issues

Would you like the fishing rod to be removed from the game?

• Yes. Remove it from the game.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No; keep the fishing rod as it is.

Votes: 53 86.9%
  • Yes and no; remove it from chests but still allow it to be crafted.

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
People adapt. Staff sometimes have to do what is best for the servers rather than what people arbitrarily want. That's the essence of big competitive games like Call of Duty, League, Dota, etc. The game is highly tuned to make the experience as balanced and fair as possible. If the fishing rod were taken out, people would get used to it and life will go on, and most likely with a more balanced experience to boot.

TL;DR: Well kill me for suggesting the game be more balanced. I'm obviously full of crap
#NerfTeemo

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm terrible at the fishing rod. It can eat me up too. But it should definitely stay, I would hate to see what people base their combat around disappear. I would completely suck without FnS, and taking it from me would ruin my chances of competing. I wouldn't want anyone to go through that from the fishing rod's removal. It is a useful tool, but it's far from unbeatable and I think it's fine for the game.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Erm...I'm not pretending that the numbers are real....... and how would the poll tell you anything about what I said........
You said 'of the people who want the fishing rod removed.... there are only two people. Unless you did a survey to over 1000 players you information isn't credible.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Fishings rods are too OP for tier 1's.
They should be put into tier 2's.

That's basically me summing up all my posts earlier.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
You were complaining that no one understands that you wanted a nerf. This would have helped people understand.
Yes and no; remove it from chests but still allow it to be crafted.

^ It's a voting option.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes and no; remove it from chests but still allow it to be crafted.

^ It's a voting option.
It is, but it still would have helped people understand your intention better with a different poll title.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci