• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell, My Rebels.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what would make MCSG fun again if you would change something about it? We have some cool things in the pipeline happening this month, curious.
Thought of something. I'm not sure if the Devs are too busy or anything, but someday the mobile version of the website could use a good update.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought of something. I'm not sure if the Devs are too busy or anything, but someday the mobile version of the website could use a good update.

Yeah, I looked into forum runner, it seems like a better option. Just web devs are so expensive and reason why the mobile site hasn't gotten enough love as it should.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I looked into forum runner, it seems like a better option. Just web devs are so expensive and reason why the mobile site hasn't gotten enough love as it should.
Yeah, I understand. Well hopefully the servers can raise more money. I always thought that getting a few popular MCSG Youtubers for some sort of 24 hour live stream or something would be a great way for you to raise some money to make the servers/forums better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci