• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell, My Rebels.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck, Ryan, with the rest of your life! I have never got to know you, But I heard a lot of good stuff about you. Good bye, and good luck wherever life brings you to!
Awe, well thanks very much! And good to know people hear good things :)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
ikr! Devs don't always "twiddle their thumbs" all day. That is just me (jk, not really...)
Haha, I can safely say I have had some leading experience myself, and there usually isn't a good relaxing moment. But, as long as what you are doing is making me happy in the end :)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
The devs also did a great job of the new small updates, (What map the server is in/30 seconds of no voting) is amazing, definitely not twiddling their thumbs all day there. :p
Oh yeah. That is the first time I have seen anything like that and I was very impressed. Great props to them for making the servers as good as they are today :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh yeah. That is the first time I have seen anything like that and I was very impressed. Great props to them for making the servers as good as they are today :)

Waaait a second, you will always be on Skype and talk to me right? :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci