• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell, My Rebels.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, it is truly sad to see you go, and I was not even in your clan, but I will still miss you because:
  • You find a way to make those awkward moments funny
  • You were the person who gave me confindence to do better (even if it was only through chat)
  • You were a really good leader (in my perspective, since I was never in the clan)
  • You helped the community even if you did not get accepted for mod (leading rebels for 6 months)

I had fun talking to you on TS, even though some of the time was awkward:p, but still fun of course. I will really miss you as a leader, and a person. I looked up to you in my noob days, and since I did it really helped me.

Thank You Ryan,
Arched (Charlie)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I like how this thead has gone from a sad topic, to a a thread generating ideas to improve MCSG xD

Back on topic... I'll miss you Ryan, even if you and I weren't exactly the 'greatest clan mates' we still had our moments. I remember playing with you for the first time, back in November. I didn't get the memo fast enough, and accidentally killed you, before realizing that you were on my team... Good times, good times those days were. Then, I got kicked from the Rebels for inactivity when really I had never given Zeno my skype account xD Than, I got accepted again in December, just a few weeks after you had gotten Officer. I remember my first night on the skype chat, you were there and you had a calming presence on Soul and the other hooligans. Anyhow, we both continued our journey.
I remember playing with you and a few other people, and then you burned atwatt to death as he was afk... Good times, those were. I'll miss, and even if you leave the skype chat, I'm sure one of us, will always. Always. Add you back :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wow, I'm late.
Although if Ryan was really leaving, he might not check this thread again, but hey, its worth a shot.
Ryan, almost everything to say has already been said.
Goodbye, farewell, adios, whatever.
We'll miss you, even though I'm not a Rebel any longer.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Ryan, you were the one who pretty much got me accepted into Rebels. Even though I haven't been here as long as many of the others, I saw your dedication for being leader. We'll miss you ;)
I guess I now have permission to say Beeg nub?
It's been fun Ryan. U waz da bestest.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Though we didn't play much, I was a Rebel for a month and you were an awesome leader for that. Good luck with whatever you continue with and I hope you have fun :) Bye, Ryan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci