• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell, My Rebels.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys. So, I never really liked these posts, but I feel that I have a very specific audience I need to address with this. I am now leaving MCSG and to any member that may not seem like much. Just another member leaving right? Well, this is specifically a farewell message to all my amazing Rebels.
Some of you may not know, but I am one of the two Rebels leaders. I have been leader for about 6 months now, and Rebels staff for about 7. I joined the Rebels in some time late December, when I was promoted to officer two weeks later by Zeno, who for some strange reason found an interest in me. When Zeno left it was really hard on the Rebels, but thank to Brandonbob83, we restored it’s glory and made it, to what I believe, to be better than before; Rebels V2. I am the longest running leader of the Rebels, which is exactly why I am leaving.
I have grown bored of MCSG, and the Rebels don’t really need me anymore. I have served my time to them & they know how to run without me. I’m not saying I was a perfect or even good leader, but I hope I made a difference in at least one person. I remember when we added mikefroot. To be honest, he wasn’t all that good at PvP, but the day we added him to the Rebels, he got such a confidence boost and is now one of the best players I know. We took in a lot of EliteSquad veterans like TorchScar, Mooclan, MrTurnip_12. Best of all, we made people have a family that they wanted.
Since nothing was keeping me here at MCSG, I tried anything to try to get me to stay. It’s always hard leaving something you love, but I know that if I don’t leave now, I never will. I got gold donor(which I still have), I applied for Mod(denied), and I have hung on to the last string of interest in the MCSG community, until now. I feel that while the community is starting to fall, yet Rebels are only rising in its family, it was the best time to leave.
I realize I am starting to ramble now, so I just want to say my final goodbyes and thank you. Thank you to Branbob83 for being my Co, and helping me with anything. Thanks to omega_moon, Hawk62, & ryanroks594 for being such outstanding Officers, and thanks for our new trial officers. Thank you so incredibly much Denster91 for introducing me to these servers so that I could meet so many amazing new friends and so we could grow such a great family together.
I’ve only discussed with Brandon about my leaving, and I wanted to do it before vacation so that I wouldn’t just leave them stranded and out of help, when they could just replace me. I’ve really just lost my train of thought now, but I just want to make out with all of you inside the mouth if I could. You have been so kind to me and so loyal. I couldn’t ask for a better family than the Rebels.
In all seriousness, thank you all so much for being here for me and taking me into your home. It’s been so much fun leading you all and growing with the Rebels. You guys are the longest running clan and I hope it will always stay that way without me. No one actually knows that I am about to leave. I don’t Brandon I was thinking about it, but I was playing a few games with them and I realized how they all worked together so well without me. I simply left TS, left the server, and started typing this.
I will answer any and all questions you may have for me. Thank you again so much if you are a Rebel, ex Rebel, or have just been nice to me at all any day I have been part of this community. I hope I have made this community better in any way and I know that I have grown too. It was so nice meeting and befriending all of you and I hope you enjoy it the rest of YOUR time here on MCSG. Farewell, my Rebels <3

Attachments

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Oh yeah. You are a very new Rebel aren't you. Well, you didn't have much experience with me as leader, but know that I enjoyed every minute of you being a Rebel. Thank you for making every day brighter for me Shakky. You are an amazing friend.

shakyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh yeah. You are a very new Rebel aren't you. Well, you didn't have much experience with me as leader, but know that I enjoyed every minute of you being a Rebel. Thank you for making every day brighter for me Shakky. You are an amazing friend.
Yes, I am, I heard many great things about you. c;

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
I think I can speak for all the Rebels when I say that we don't want you to go, but there's not much we can do about it. If you feel you want to leave, then that's that I guess. I don't think it's possible to show how much we will miss you and how great of a leader you were. I felt honored to work with you and you really did help make the Rebels as amazing as they are now, even when things took a turn for the worst. Your calming nature and outstanding leadership helped us get through tough times and make hard decisions, and I respect you greatly for that. I can't believe the amount of stress you go through, yet still making people laugh and having a fun time. Each and every rebel, ex-rebel, and rebel staff are going to miss you so much, and we really are devastated you are leaving. Good luck to whatever you decide to do, and remember the amazing things you've done for this clan. We're gonna miss you Ryan. Hopefully this isn't my last goodbye...you better still talk to me Giggums. I love you like a brother and I will miss you. Goodbye. :(

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Such a shame I never got to play/know you better.

Good luck wherever life takes ya, best of wishes:

-Mj

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you so much for changing my experience with MCSG. I have made so many new friends thanks to you and Brandon inviting me to the Rebels. You have given me great memories whether it be awesome ts conversations or just making me feel like you honestly care about me. I hope you are happy or at least find some way of being happy besides this.

Thank you so much Ryan. Wish I was in this clan sooner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci