• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell, My Rebels.

mikefroot

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, goodbye Ryan, we'll miss you and you were the a big part of the reason that i had confidence (like you said) and lead me to a greater pvper than i was before. You were a great leader for the time you were here. I know im probably late to say goodbye but good luck and i guess running Rebels would be harder without you, so good luck Ryan. This is my goodbye -Mikefroot

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I will check on that mod app to see why it was declined. Contact you within 24 hours ;)
Hi. So I really hope I'm not bugging you about asking, but I was just wondering your thoughts!

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
BBY COME BAK
Soon, the Rebels will raise the win requirement I am guessing(they should) and I won't even be able to get in xD Also, the only thing I would come back to MCSG for is Mod. And just a little bit to check out how they deal with 1.6

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
pretty sure we would accept you in the rebels if you had -12 wins c:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
pretty sure we would accept you in the rebels if you had -12 wins c:
Awe thanks. I didn't want to leave SO soon, but I am leaving for vacation tomorrow for all of July. I didn't want to leave them with no help, when if I left the clan they could promote another Co if they wanted to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci