• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EXCAVATION ZERO---MCSG MAP---{Now finished}

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
It Does Need To Be Added Immediately. This Is Awesome. By The Way Isn't There Only A Rule Against Caps In The Lobby And Games? In Forums Its Just No Swearing, Carry On ETC. Yes I Am Doing This For A Certain Someone <3 Don't Be A Party Pooper
Please Don't Type Like This.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LINK?

Edit: Proof?
What proof do you want, if my name is there my name is there, you are being a bit ridiculous my friend. And if you dont belive the pmc page, then dont, but my name is right there.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
LINK?

Edit: Proof?
You are obviously on this thread to troll because if you CLICK the PMC link it says the following in the description of the map:
Dev Team:

Aktikon (Me)[Leader](Terraformer, Redstoner, Builder)

Kstorm2 (Terraformer, Builder)

cf918 (Support, Ideas, community help)

If you want proof then look for it instead of making a fool of yourself on this thread

Zana

Career
Reaction score
You are obviously on this thread to troll because if you CLICK the PMC link it says the following in the description of the map:
Dev Team:

Aktikon (Me)[Leader](Terraformer, Redstoner, Builder)

Kstorm2 (Terraformer, Builder)

cf918 (Support, Ideas, community help)

If you want proof then look for it instead of making a fool of yourself on this thread
Wow, don't you understand the meaning of "Proof"?...
Give me a screenshot? maybe

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Regardless of what anyone says, this map is amazing and deserves a chance at MCSG. Not gonna lie, its a bit better than most of the maps in our repertoire, and it still can be accepted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci