• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EXCAVATION ZERO---MCSG MAP---{Now finished}

J

Joel/MadDawg

Not exactly, there were hundreds of maps and only 3 could win, This one came 5th or so?
I get that, but a few maps that didn't win the pmc contest have still made their way onto mcsg (Icarus, Forsaken Ascension). If this map was going to be added, it would have been already.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I get that, but a few maps that didn't win the pmc contest have still made their way onto mcsg (Icarus, Forsaken Ascension). If this map was going to be added, it would have been already.
There was never a thread for this one, having a thread helps.

Enough on this.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not so sure about that my friend, I really feel that this is a great map, and obviously i am a biased opinion, However many people, whom had nothing to do with the map, said its a great map, so therefore i am giving it another shot. Thank you Good Night.

J

Joel/MadDawg

There was never a thread for this one, having a thread helps.

Enough on this.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/excavation-zero.45174/
Im not so sure about that my friend, I really feel that this is a great map, and obviously i am a biased opinion, However many people, whom had nothing to do with the map, said its a great map, so therefore i am giving it another shot. Thank you Good Night.
This is a great map, I'll happily admit that. However, I really do believe that if they had planned to add it they would have done so already. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, this is just what I honestly believe.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, saw this during the PMC, and I really thought it should've been added. Great map, and I hope it gets a chance on MCSG this time guys ;)

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
Holy crap I remember seeing this in the PMC contest and thought this map is great! Hope it makes the cut second time around!

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THIS AMAZING SUPPORT, YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I AM GIVING THIS MAP ANOTHER CHANCE, THANK YOU.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THIS AMAZING SUPPORT, YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I AM GIVING THIS MAP ANOTHER CHANCE, THANK YOU.
It's not your map so stop acting like it is your map. Also, stop being immature with caps, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci