• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EXCAVATION ZERO---MCSG MAP---{Now finished}

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not your map so stop acting like it is your map. Also, stop being immature with caps, thanks.
What is wrong with you man, I am not the lead builder of the map, I was 1 of the 2 others who helped build it, I have permission from the lead builder to post it, note, the "on behalf of aktikon and kstorm2," I give them full credit, and I talked to them on skype they told me to do this. So next time, please don't be assume, (I think you know how the saying goes--- "It makes a ___ out of you and me") Dont assume next time, thank you.

NuclearVolcano

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys stop fighting okay! This is his map, and if you click the PlanetMinecraft link and go into the description, his name is placed there. He has the right to posts this if his name is there. IF YOU guys won't stop arguing and understand he was part of this map, then I will contact someone. Thank you.

Good job on the map by the way.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys stop fighting okay! This is his map, and if you click the PlanetMinecraft link and go into the description, his name is placed there. He has the right to posts this if his name is there. IF YOU guys won't stop arguing and understand he was part of this map, then I will contact someone. Thank you.

Good job on the map by the way.
Thank you so much, We appreciate your support, and your good commanding authority.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holy crap... That looks sick!
Toxic, may I please talk to you on Skype, I'd really appreciate, my skype is cf918money, what is yours, Id really appreciate if I can discuss something with you. #GREATYOUTUBER.

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
Holy Crap This Map Looks Like It Would Be A Good Map To Play On. This Map Should Be Picked And If You Don't Agree Then You Are Stupid. Good Job To All The Map Makers(cf918,Aktikon,Kstrom2).MCSG Better Pick This Map.P.S To All You Haters Out There I Bet You Couldn't Make A Map Even Close To Being This Good. Good Luck CF918!

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holy Crap This Map Looks Like It Would Be A Good Map To Play On. This Map Should Be Picked And If You Don't Agree Then You Are Stupid. Good Job To All The Map Makers(cf918,Aktikon,Kstrom2).MCSG Better Pick This Map.P.S To All You Haters Out There I Bet You Couldn't Make A Map Even Close To Being This Good. Good Luck CF918!
Love

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Can you like not caps at the beggining of every word? <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci