• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EXCAVATION ZERO---MCSG MAP---{Now finished}

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"14. Do not start drama: This is a community about gaming where the purpose is to have fun. Causing drama causes stress for others, makes the community look and feel bad and will not be tolerated."

I copy/pasted this directly from the rules page. While I know this has nothing to do with maps, I think it applies to this situation considering you came onto this thread clearly to create some drama. I will not be responding to any of your future posts because I feel like I have gotten my point over already.
I came to this thread to express my concerns over plagiarism. In no way in that rule does it say "Thou shalt not have permission to call that which is not yours, yours."

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice map. Can everyone just calm down and appreciate this map.
Now this, this is a man of great being. You are the light at the end of tunnel, hope, is what you bring.
Poetry/Words of Wisdom, by Corey Feldman.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously? I have evidence that your WHOLE idea for this map was completely ripped off of mine. Even the NAME! Was ripped off. I was planning on making this map since THE SUMMER. I have proof that even the story and name and idea for this map is a rip off. I will be presenting the evidence soon c:
EvermoreHD Your buddy was a part of the build team that I recruited to make this map. Evermore I understand we never ended up making the map, but you cannot lie that even the name, and the story and the whole idea was my idea. I swear to god.
I seriously do not think that this is true. I have been in-touch with the two other builders on this project, for over 3 months, not once did they bring up your name, I am not saying that, you did not have an idea for this map or a plan for the build, rather, I am saying that you never recruited anyone on our team Also, the fact that you had a plan. However, you did not decide to carry out the plan, rather, we were the ones to carry out the plan, and I do not feel that you have the right nor the need to post something like this, on this thread, just my opinion.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I seriously do not think that this is true. I have been in-touch with the two other builders on this project, for over 3 months, not once did they bring up your name, I am not saying that, you did not have an idea for this map or a plan for the build, rather, I am saying that you never recruited anyone on our team Also, the fact that you had a plan. However, you did not decide to carry out the plan, rather, we were the ones to carry out the plan, and I do not feel that you have the right nor the need to post something like this, on this thread, just my opinion.
That's the thing. My name never got up, never being credited for this. Did you guys possibly talk to EvermoreHD about this map?...

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's the thing. My name never got up, never being credited for this. Did you guys possibly talk to EvermoreHD about this map?...
Nope, and I will talk to them about wether or not you really had anything to do with the idea. I believe you in every way, I just want to hear what they have to say, I'm not even the lead builder of this project, I take your word, but its just not my decision, I will get back to you, through Skype, please just not on this, thread, there is way too much drama here.
Now, please everyone, can we get back on topic.
Thank you.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
If your map gets accepted that would be sick keep in mind they will be updating the servers and your map might make the cut!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci