• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EXCAVATION ZERO---MCSG MAP---{Now finished}

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
i would keep going, but i'm not. "cough cough being the grown guy"
How are you even one of the builders for Team Elite you you make them look bad by doing things like this.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
How are you even one of the builders for Team Elite you you make them look bad by doing things like this.
Why did you bring TeamElite into this conversation, just stop replying pls?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why did you bring TeamElite into this conversation, just stop replying pls?
Why do you ask a question and then ask him to stop replying? Seems counterproductive, unless it was a rhetorical question. If that's the case, you should make it more clear.

Now, to answer your question, the reason why he brought Team Elite into this is because he expected members of Team Elite to be more mature and not question other map maker's legitimacy, without doing some simple research first. In your case, you accused cf918 of stealing a map without looking at the list of builders clearly listed on the Planet Minecraft page.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously? I have evidence that your WHOLE idea for this map was completely ripped off of mine. Even the NAME! Was ripped off. I was planning on making this map since THE SUMMER. I have proof that even the story and name and idea for this map is a rip off. I will be presenting the evidence soon c:
EvermoreHD Your buddy was a part of the build team that I recruited to make this map. Evermore I understand we never ended up making the map, but you cannot lie that even the name, and the story and the whole idea was my idea. I swear to god.

Last edited:
J

Joel/MadDawg

Seriously? I have evidence that your WHOLE idea for this map was completely ripped off of mine. Even the NAME! Was ripped off. I was planning on making this map since THE SUMMER. I have proof that even the story and name and idea for this map is a rip off. I will be presenting the evidence soon c:
EvermoreHD Your buddy was a part of the build team that I recruited to make this map. Evermore I understand we never ended up making the map, but you cannot lie that even the name, and the story and the whole idea was my idea. I swear to god.
This map was made for the pmc contest, which the deadline for entry was in May. What I'm saying is that this map has been around for a very long time. Also, if you didn't actually go forward with making your map then you have no right to claim the name and map idea.
Actually if it was declined from a PMC contest it can later be accepted as Icarus was.
I know that, I just honestly believe that if they were going to add it they would have done so already. I really do believe this a great map, but it probably would have been added already if it was supposed to.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map was made for the pmc contest, which the deadline for entry was in May. What I'm saying is that this map has been around for a very long time. Also, if you didn't actually go forward with making your map then you have no right to claim the name and map idea.

I know that, I just honestly believe that if they were going to add it they would have done so already. I really do believe this a great map, but it probably would have been added already if it was supposed to.
Where is the rule that says I have no right to claim the idea?

J

Joel/MadDawg

Where is the rule that says I have no right to claim the idea?
"14. Do not start drama: This is a community about gaming where the purpose is to have fun. Causing drama causes stress for others, makes the community look and feel bad and will not be tolerated."

I copy/pasted this directly from the rules page. While I know this has nothing to do with maps, I think it applies to this situation considering you came onto this thread clearly to create some drama. You could have just PM'ed him your stance, but instead you felt the need to make this a much bigger deal than it had to be. I will not be responding to any of your future posts because I feel like I have gotten my point over already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci