• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Count to X before X posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
The reason I made an account was mostly because Ive never played in forum games. This was my first time making an account on an actual forum. I may give advice once in a while, but mostly forum games i go on since its fun cause its a game. If you remove it, I wouldnt be posting as much as I am now. Thats why I play forum games alot. See Im almost at 1000 posts and I joined the forums 3/4 weeks ago. All because of forum games. I dont mean to be a top poster one day, im not competitive.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The reason I made an account was mostly because Ive never played in forum games. This was my first time making an account on an actual forum. I may give advice once in a while, but mostly forum games i go on since its fun cause its a game. If you remove it, I wouldnt be posting as much as I am now. Thats why I play forum games alot. See Im almost at 1000 posts and I joined the forums 3/4 weeks ago. All because of forum games. I dont mean to be a top poster one day, im not competitive.
But I just don't understand how you find it fun counting? It just makes no sense to me.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
But I just don't understand how you find it fun counting? It just makes no sense to me.
It sounds like you are trying to get me away from the forum games. i think counting is fun with the forum games and should stay. Its just fun.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
It sounds like you are trying to get me away from the forum games. i think counting is fun with the forum games and should stay. Its just fun.
Nah, I'm just a curious individual.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
No one is saying that they should be removed; the suggestion has purely been that they stop counting towards your overall post count.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I believe post count should be how many thoughtful posts you made on the forums, not just counting...I'm sure there's a way you guys could make a particular section of the forums (game forums, not exactly off-topic) not go to your post count. I know you can do it on other forum hosting softwares.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I believe post count should be how many thoughtful posts you made on the forums, not just counting...I'm sure there's a way you guys could make a particular section of the forums (game forums, not exactly off-topic) not go to your post count. I know you can do it on other forum hosting softwares.
How is posting on other sections a "thoughtful" post?
Making good posts will reward you with likes.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
How is posting on other sections a "thoughtful" post?
Making good posts will reward you with likes.
By thoughtful posts, I meant something other than just 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...etc.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
By thoughtful posts, I meant something other than just 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...etc.
How about we close each counting thread except "count to 100 until staff posts"? Because that one is fun 8D

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
How about we close each counting thread except "count to 100 until staff posts"? Because that one is fun 8D
We're not going to close anything. :p (at least, I hope we don't :/)
What I was suggesting is possibly a way to make posts on those threads not count to your overall total post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci