• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Count to X before X posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why even worry about it?

I'm the fourth highest poster yet I barely play forum games, my count is high due to engaging in conversations mostly, but I don't even worry about it, it's just a number on my profile. If you really wanted to judge a profile on the forum that is active/helpful and contributive then your best bet is to check their content posted and their like count possibly.

If there is a quick fix you urgently need, then all that needs to be done is disabling post count in off topic.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I have 3/4 other sections, 1/4 forum games. I post on these because its fun and can be annoying at times ;p
CAmadeusA's suggestion of Quality vs Quantity is excellent. I have many likes myself and I support it.
Or, do what Shaun and Zeno said, disable post count on Forum Games section.

EDIT : Happy?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
about half of my posts come from the count to threads but i still have a high number of posts just from answering questions. Yes maybe they should disable the post counts in the games section but then maybe they would have to remove all posts from that section and well that would change the top posters completely

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
9?
Only kidding. I know what you mean, I hate when there's like 6 threads where people are counting. It gets annoying when you try to be part of all 6. But I do mostly just reply on relevant threads.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Agree with 10 x 3 is 30! 2 too little... :(
So, 10 x 3,2 is 32! :D
Back off-topic. I am almost never down in the off-topic forum, so I have not seen too many.
Ok, next up is 11

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
So I guess people don't read my posts >.>

Or even the TL;DR.....
I read the whole post. Don't worry.
Although I disagree with you.

I think most of you are getting it wrong, the amount of posts does not stand for helping others. It stands for activity.

This is where we will all agree I think. Delete the "like for a like" threads, I know I made one too but I want it deleted.
Like's represent being helpful.(or being Chad because he gets likes on each post)
So if you really want a *top 12 of the most helpful* You should ask Chad, or the website developer to make it.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I read the whole post. Don't worry.
Although I disagree with you.

I think most of you are getting it wrong, the amount of posts does not stand for helping others. It stands for activity.

This is where we will all agree I think. Delete the "like for a like" threads, I know I made one too but I want it deleted.
Like's represent being helpful.(or being Chad because he gets likes on each post)
So if you really want a *top 12 of the most helpful* You should ask Chad, or the website developer to make it.
But spamming numbers shouldn't count as activity..

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I have been asked that question many times. And each time, I say "Nobody can be entirely sure, not even X himself".

It is rumoured that X was abandoned at the side of a brothel at the tender age of 4 hours. It was a big mistake, as X was not a normal 4 hour old baby. He is X, after all. And so he guessed that the woman he grew in was one of those women whose make-up weighs more than the rest of their bodies. Even when their stomach is bloated and full of baby. So he took revenge... by soiling his nappy and throwing it in their faces.

After that, he disappeared, until he reached his teenage years. A gang of teenage druggies was skinning a cat because like y'know like ya swag hashtagyolo. X said "No". And they began skinning themselves. :D

When X became an adult, he began killing all those who speak of him. Thankfully, I'm sure I am safe becaucdvsgdfnhkcz,jfmn,m vvvvvv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci