• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Chest Route v2.0 (Much Better!)

Elitez

Spectator
Reaction score
Ehm... I wouldn't go for 5,6 and 7. Those chests become empty soon. Your strategy is very good, but my strategy is dangerous. First of all, i hit that hotel, where you can bang 4 chests (5th is a trap), but it is dangerous, because you can be attacked by a guy with a sword in there and after that, I check one secret chest while running to the mountains, near airport and i hit the mountains (u can find there 3 unchecked chests). My route is quite dangerous, but it is very profitable and worth of trying. I will post my route one day....

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Ehm... I wouldn't go for 5,6 and 7. Those chests become empty soon. Your strategy is very good, but my strategy is dangerous. First of all, i hit that hotel, where you can bang 4 chests (5th is a trap), but it is dangerous, because you can be attacked by a guy with a sword in there and after that, I check one secret chest while running to the mountains, near airport and i hit the mountains (u can find there 3 unchecked chests). My route is quite dangerous, but it is very profitable and worth of trying. I will post my route one day....
buuuuuut there are only one tier 2 in the hotel

Elitez

Spectator
Reaction score
Ehm... I am talking about that hotel with about 4 floors and 2 chests on the roof.... And that hotel is near cornacopia. But I don't care about 2nd tier chests, I bang every chest like everyone do.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Don't advertise your own route here -.-

Elitez

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not advertising it :/ I'm just telling my tips to other players.....

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Ehm... I am talking about that hotel with about 4 floors and 2 chests on the roof.... And that hotel is near cornacopia. But I don't care about 2nd tier chests, I bang every chest like everyone do.
thats what im saying, and you bang every chest like everyone does? is that so, then im not in that club, i go for tier 2 especially on SG4

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Can I get a copy of a vanilla picture of this map? I'd like to post my own route.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I just tried this route for the first time, and I won!
Very nice route, and I got two diamonds from the gravel pit and the tunnel, and it was only 1 minute into the game!
I also got some chain and iron armor.
Funny thing is, I was district 2, which is a career district. :p
Thanks, Corrupted!
By the way, I found a weapon in the "enchantment" building, which wasn't on your route.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Maybe you could go up the tree nest to the gravel trap there is little risk and its a teir two now instead of the gravel trap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci