• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Chest Route v2.0 (Much Better!)

Masterk121

Spectator
Reaction score
Can you make some more for other maps, tons of people have good ones but I have no idea where to go. But with your map it's simple and easy. Thanks for the help!

Barldonkulous

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there anyway I can get a plain mini map of the other maps, if not, how did you get that? It'd , make it easier to plan my own routes..

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Is there anyway I can get a plain mini map of the other maps, if not, how did you get that? It'd , make it easier to plan my own routes..
I used optifine to go to render distance extreme. Then I flew up and took a screenshot, thats it.

Masterk121

Spectator
Reaction score
Could you get a map for Breeze Island, I'd like to mark good spots for me but can't get the whole island area.

ZaddieCaso

Spectator
Reaction score
You are incorrect in your count of tier 2 chests in stages 1-3, there are 6 tier 2 chests between those stages. 1 in the middle of the lava parkour trap, and another up in a tree surrounding that trap, then there is the one you suggested when you run into the tunnel. The next is when you drop down into the sewers before you press the button, there is one straight ahead of you, and then a further two chests in the secret rooms leading into eachother. So yeah, this route has at least 8 easily assecible tier 2 chests, you are missing some

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci