• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Chest Route v2.0 (Much Better!)

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice post, I like how you have given new/struggling players a guide to the most played on the map. I feel that your route is good i just feel you need to add the chest on top of the barn house as the last chest on your route. I like how you have also given a good place to run via the bunker in the mountain. You must be careful that you do not go in the wrong bunker as you will get trapped with your new best friend LAVA. I also like how you have given tips to players under the map image with tips like

I like that tip I just feel that may be your opinion not a fact. I also like how you have given a little information about SG4 and I would love to see your guide for SG5.

I wonder do you play on EU/AU/US as I may see you some time on EU.

Well guys I hope you enjoined my story about this post and if you have any MCSG questions feel free to ask me....
I have added your suggestion to the route. I gave you credit and everything. Thank you so much for the tip!

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Also, between #3 and #4, there is a Tier 1 chest in both of the houses between them. One is in the library, with the Variede symbol on the floor, and the other one is next door. :)

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
This is a great route I usually get a good wepon and full armour using it. To add to it I normally take the chest in the fire station amd the chest on the roof. In addition I hope you make a route for survival games five when it is released.

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, between #3 and #4, there is a Tier 1 chest in both of the houses between them. One is in the library, with the Variede symbol on the floor, and the other one is next door. :)
I will add that soon. Thanks for the feed! :D

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a great route I usually get a good wepon and full armour using it. To add to it I normally take the chest in the fire station amd the chest on the roof. In addition I hope you make a route for survival games five when it is released.
Thank you for your compliment! I will be doing a route for SG5 when it comes out to! Follow me to find out when! :D

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
If you go to the big chest in the house before the chest in the gravel clearing you are guaranteed a weapon.

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
Quite good route but id personaly go for corn coz every chest theres a tier 2 so ul get foor ar armour possibly a weapon or iron/diamond

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Why such a long route, every chest after like #3 or #4 is definitly raided, so just go mad and kill everyone you see;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci