• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Chest Route v2.0 (Much Better!)

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
BREEZE ISLAND CHEST ROUTE BELOW
Just added major updates, worth checking out!
Hey guys, this is my second chest route for SG4! This route is much better than the first one. It has gotten me a full set of iron in two minutes! If you like and use it, please give it a like a comment!​

#1 - Do not go to the Corn. Head south-east until you hit the forest. Go east again until you hit the chest on the gravel circle. (Tier 2)​
#2 - Head north-east to the cave. Get the two chests inside. (Tier 1-2)​
#3 - Head outside and go into the sewers. Go left the left again at the intersection. Go to the first bar section and look into the hole to your right. Keep on right-clicking until you hit a button, a secret passage will open. Find the chest in the corner of the room. Then go to the next room by hitting the button next to the other door. There will be the second chest. Hit the "Emergency Exit" button and wait a couple seconds. The exit will open up and you are out. (Tier 2)​
#4 - Go north behind the house. Take the forest to conceal yourself from others. Keep on going until you hit a chest inside the half-constructed house. (Tier 1)​
#4.5 (Suggested by bargens) (Optional) - Parkour your way up to the second floor of the half built house. Climb on the crane hook and jump to the pillar. From there you would make a jump to the ladder on the crane. Climb over the control booth and there you will find the chest. (Tier 2)​
#5 - Go north-west to the train station. Go up the stairs and you will find a hidden chest on the flat side. (Tier 1)​
#6 - Turn around and go on the narrow bars south. You will soon find trains, and after that there will be a chest. (Tier 2)​
#6.4 - Under the bridge there is a chest. (Tier 1)​
#6.5 - Under the dock there is a chest. (Tier 2)​
#6.7 - In the airplane facing it from the river to the right there is a chest. (Tier 2)​
#7 (Suggested by AlexHH25) - Head south to the barn. Once you get to the barn, make your way to the top of the roof. There will be a chest (Tier 2). Finally go to the house beside the barn and get the chest behind the stairs. (Tier 1)​
This route has 4 tier 2 chests and 2 tier 1 chests, so it is a fairly good route. I really hope you guys like this route, I use this one instead of the other one now. If you would like to check out my other route, please go HERE!​
Thank you guys so much, and I hope to see you in the games!​

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
#2 Are both tier 2 I'm pretty sure. Although I think they SHOULD be tier 1.

Maybe make your route a bit more advanced, go for the house with the double chest and other tier 1 chest (and forest in front of it if you want) then go to gravel thing and continue as you said. But then it would take longer and parts might be taken. If you want to add more at the end you could go to the abandoned castle, and the chest under the bridge that the train goes over, and the one at the end of the river on the way to the abandoned castle.

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
#2 Are both tier 2 I'm pretty sure. Although I think they SHOULD be tier 1.

Maybe make your route a bit more advanced, go for the house with the double chest and other tier 1 chest (and forest in front of it if you want) then go to gravel thing and continue as you said. But then it would take longer and parts might be taken. If you want to add more at the end you could go to the abandoned castle, and the chest under the bridge that the train goes over, and the one at the end of the river on the way to the abandoned castle.
I like your thinking! I will look into that and see how it goes. I also agree with the first comment, they should be tier 1...

bargens

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey did u know that there is another tier 2 chest on top of the half built house? Just thought maybe u could add that in because ur next to it?

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey did u know that there is another tier 2 chest on top of the half built house? Just thought maybe u could add that in because ur next to it?
Really? Did not know that! I will add it in and give you credit! xD

bargens

Spectator
Reaction score
I tried doing the parkour, and got close, but couldn't find out pretty much the last jump. :(
The jump from the dangly thing on the crane (don't know what it's called) to the stone post is very hard. But certainly worth it

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The jump from the dangly thing on the crane (don't know what it's called) to the stone post is very hard. But certainly worth it
I think I've gotten to the stone post but don't know how to get past it.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a very nice update to your route! Nice job Corrupted!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci