• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Chest Route v2.0 (Much Better!)

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
I know right. I just got the alert thinking it was important :p

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Mind if i use the "bird's-eye-view" thing for my chest routes? It looks really cool :).

Also great chest path :D mines the exact same but 100% backwards, so i miss out on the teir 2's, but thats not such a bad thing.

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Whoa... It's been over a month... Why bother posting here?
I know right. I just got the alert thinking it was important :p
I stopped playing for a bit because of the lag problem, I got on and I checked it out and it was like, "1327 views." I was so excited, I just wanted to say thanks, and because of you guys, I decided to update the route. Hope you like it, just a few minor chests I missed!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Because of you guys, I decided to update the route. Hope you like it, just a few minor chests I missed!
I stopped playing for a bit because of the lag problem, I got on and I checked it out and it was like, "1327 views." I was so excited, I just wanted to say thanks!
I honestly don't care. :)
DA PAAAAAAIIIN. Please don't double (+) post every again :p There is an edit button if necessary.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
That's a long chest route.. and it's basically mine but backwards xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci