• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"CandyLand" - (v.1).

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No, (Please Explain Why in the comments).

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMeowCow

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, i'm very impressed! I like to see different variations of my favorite map! This definitely deserves to be a map. I'd /v 5!
10/10, 1000 potatoes, 20 likes, and 10k bonus points for style.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You do this cant be accepted unless you change the spawn? Its obviously taken from Breeze Island/Demons Breeze, and im sure you dont exactly have permission from nightmare either.

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score
It's a great map and it seems well built its just.... I don't like the name, it reminds me of the map on the nexus and I don't want MCSG to be anything like Nexus.

H

Holiday

Whoa, lots of color going on. I like how it has lots of stuff going on and so many colors. That's a yes from me. :D

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
It's a great map and it seems well built its just.... I don't like the name, it reminds me of the map on the nexus and I don't want MCSG to be anything like Nexus.
Let's change the name, we're just thinking of some ideas.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
You do this cant be accepted unless you change the spawn? Its obviously taken from Breeze Island/Demons Breeze, and im sure you dont exactly have permission from nightmare either.
Relaaax, if we are to change the spawn, soon we will update the post.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Ew, no I don't like the trees or the corn, the builds lack detail, its not up to MCSG standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci