• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"CandyLand" - (v.1).

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No, (Please Explain Why in the comments).

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, see... i know u.. and u give in all of the threads a negative comments.. so pls get out f my post.
Maybe stop taking stuff from other people, and actually make a map? Some people work their asses off to get VIP, you dont do anything compered to them. And the reason why i comment bad stuff on all of your map threads is cause the map is always "based" of somebody else's map.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Maybe stop taking stuff from other people, and actually make a map? Some people work their asses off to get VIP, you dont do anything compered to them. And the reason why i comment bad stuff on all of your map threads is cause the map is always "based" of somebody else's map.
K, Get out of my post.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Your so right
No map remakes

ItsRad

Spectator
Reaction score
For the ones who ike this map help us liking this post and support up its greatley apreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci