• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"CandyLand" - (v.1).

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No, (Please Explain Why in the comments).

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you very much for people who like and support the map
We really appreciate that you like the map.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
As this is a candy theme map, might wanna change how trees look.

Graymalkyn

Spectator
Reaction score
Hmm.. Seems to have some potential.
I like the theme of the map, etc.
Let's discuss what I like, and hate about the map..

Let's start off with the GOOD part.

Buildings - I like the castle, good design. Some houses are quite plain and lack detail. Some buildings are sort of just out there, and it looks stupid if they're just in the middle of no where.

Theme - I think this map has a good theme, although some parts of the map don't really match the theme; for example, the trees.

Now.. for the BAD part.

Trees - The trees are basic bone meal'd trees. Try making custom trees as it makes the map looks 100 times
better than before. They also get in the way while trying to PvP, which will make this map have terrible gameplay.

Terrain - You worked off of basic Minecraft terrain, which is flat, and makes the map look terrible.

Dome - In my opinion, domes make the map look bad. Try using terrain to block people from leaving the map, but make sure that you can't escape, or block glitch out.

Inside building detail - The details inside the buildings (from what I can see) make it look bad. Try adding paintings, or flower pots, or beds, anything that'll make it look like this wasn't done by a 'lazy' person.

Vegetation - I think there is WAY too much flowers (which would take a while to remove) and would be quite annoying when trying to pvp. It also makes it look boring (IMO)

Now...

Theme: 7/10
Gameplay: 4/10
Effort: 7/10
Terrain: 3/10

Note: This is constructive criticism. Please don't reply saying that I hate the map. I don't.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci