• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"CandyLand" - (v.1).

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No, (Please Explain Why in the comments).

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Are you saying this doesn't have enough detail?

pls re-check your life
What? Are you serious? Re-check my life? You're such an idiot, my life has nothing to do with the lack of quality seen in this map. I am saying that doesn't have enough detail, it uses a main three block palette for almost all of the exterior, and if the screenshots were default you'd see exactly that the builds will not be enough. And in many of the other builds, there isin't enough detail, the walls are all flat and the buildings all have a very small and basic block palette. Also, it says that the terraforming is good, and apart from the hills that have been stolen from breeze island/demons breeze, there seems to be absolutely no terraforming at all. ItsCheerry I recommend you not only upload default screenshots (just a link to the imgur album will be fine) you also put up a download link, even if you replace all the chests with air or something like that if you don't want it on other servers.

Good luck with your map in the future, but I think it definitely isin't up to MCSG standards.

- benji_r

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
What? Are you serious? Re-check my life? You're such an idiot, my life has nothing to do with the lack of quality seen in this map. I am saying that doesn't have enough detail, it uses a main three block palette for almost all of the exterior, and if the screenshots were default you'd see exactly that the builds will not be enough. And in many of the other builds, there isin't enough detail, the walls are all flat and the buildings all have a very small and basic block palette. Also, it says that the terraforming is good, and apart from the hills that have been stolen from breeze island/demons breeze, there seems to be absolutely no terraforming at all. ItsCheerry I recommend you not only upload default screenshots (just a link to the imgur album will be fine) you also put up a download link, even if you replace all the chests with air or something like that if you don't want it on other servers.

Good luck with your map in the future, but I think it definitely isin't up to MCSG standards.

- benji_r
There's this thing called a joke, and there's also another thing. Called over-detailing, sometimes, builds that have 3 color palletes, often look better. Some simple builds look better than they would with detailed.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks like a mix of Holiday Resort and Breeze Island without all the water :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci