• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"CandyLand" - (v.1).

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No, (Please Explain Why in the comments).

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Lead Builder: Fedee767, VegetlaGaymer, jeanski86 & ItsCheerry.

Type: Survival Games.

Description Of The Map:

Years ago the land of demon breeze were covered of lava but once I happen the magic fairy and convirtio this land in sweets and delicacies as chocolates sweet elastic bands teddies of rubber and worms of rubbe.
Things you should know about the map:
As you can see there are still some things in the map which we rely to do upgrade the style of a world of candy.
Quiet things disappear completely original map and all improvements were added.
Remember that the map began to make the March 3 and therefore the map is not completely finished the middle is almost done add missing many details and eliminate many things.

- 200 block radius
- Good terraforming
- Custom candy trees
- Custom candy buildings
- Custom candy snakcs
- Open areas for great PvP

- Lots of secrets, clues, traps, parkour and fun.

Update Log:
03/04/2014 - Added map to Private server.
03/04/2014 - Modified chest placement, fixed some redstone, added a few easter eggs, and added details.
05/04/2014 - 10/08/2014 - We continue improving and changing the entire map on which we rely.

Direct Download: Send me a PM, If u want to download the map.

Please note: DO NOT take credit for, modify, distribute, or use this map for personal interest without the permission of the creator.
Official Map Guidelines, Dave.

Videos/ScreenShots:
(Screenshots using [1.7]_Keisy_Pack_x64, FedeePvP767 and RudoPlay's Shaders - Private Resource packs.)

I, Feede767, VegetlaGaymer, jeanski86 & ItsCheerry, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
You guys took breeze and changed it I'm pretty sure thts against the rules

ItsRad

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that these is a preety good idea because it seems like based on the other map but like a whole new idea that can change MCSG in a very good way

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
You should contact a sr builder or Dave but did you ask static nightmare that you could use parts of his map
We previously discussed with a Mod and Sr.Mod, please get out of my post.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Tu mapa esta muy gey :|
Realmente, no se baso en la "Sexualidad o Homosexualidad" del mapa.
Si no... el trabajo de 5 meses que no llevo y la dedicación que hicimos, por favor, si no haras comentarios agradables.
Sal de mi thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci