• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"CandyLand" - (v.1).

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • No, (Please Explain Why in the comments).

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Can you put some screenshots without shaders?

Also, I would recommend changing the corn. if it doesn't look like breeze islands corn, people won't know the difference. Good luck :D

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Can you put some screenshots without shaders?

Also, I would recommend changing the corn. if it doesn't look like breeze islands corn, people won't know the difference. Good luck :D
Suree ;D l8ter c:

Theslime

Tribute
Reaction score
Me Encanto :D
PD: El centro es muy parecido al de Demons Brezze Pero me Encanto y vote por Sí
-theslime2001

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
I vote no cause you took the spawn from breeze island and the builds arent that amazing.
Dafuuq? xD
i dont take "Breeze Island, Spawn". :p ... and my friend make the spawn.
You generally comment negative things, please get out of my post.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
There have already been 4 Breeze Island revamps. Those are Heaven's Breeze (as a joke), Breeze Island 2, Demon's Breeze, Freeze Island, and now you make this. Ik you didn't mean to make this like a revamp, but you shouldn't have made anything to do with another map. Maybe I would support this map if you didn't do anything close to Breeze. You may have not copied the actually spawn, but you obviously based it off of Breeze, and that was not a good idea. Did you get static's permission? Its a cool idea: Candy, but you could have made the map a bit larger, and some of the builds don't even go perfectly together: beacon and castle. This is a no for me. I do like the castle though, looks like a nice candy Disney castle.

EDIT: Nice, vote no on my map because I vote no on yours. Makes sense :/ Also, I am so critical of this map because I learned that revamping is very bad, from first hand experience.

Last edited:

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
First of all, the spawn looks exactly like Breeze Island. There have already been 4 Breeze Island revamps. Those are Heaven's Breeze (as a joke), Breeze Island 2, Demon's Breeze, Freeze Island, and now you make this. Maybe I would support this map if you didn't do anything close to Breeze. You may have not copied the actually spawn, but you obviously based it off of Breeze, and that was not a good idea. Its a cool idea: Candy, but you made the map too small: 200 block radius, and some of the builds don't even go together: beacon and castle. This is a no for me. Also, on a final note, you call your terraforming "good." Are you sure you should compliment something you made yourself? Let others judge if it is good or not.

EDIT: I just noticed, because of this comment, you voted no on my map. I doubt this was because you thought the map was bad. I think that you just voted no because I voted no on your map. That was not very mature. If you actually disliked my map, that would be fine, but you voted no 5 seconds after I posted this.
xDDD
Dafuqqq? What map are u talking about?

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
There have already been 4 Breeze Island revamps. Those are Heaven's Breeze (as a joke), Breeze Island 2, Demon's Breeze, Freeze Island, and now you make this. Ik you didn't mean to make this like a revamp, but you shouldn't have made anything to do with another map. Maybe I would support this map if you didn't do anything close to Breeze. You may have not copied the actually spawn, but you obviously based it off of Breeze, and that was not a good idea. Did you get static's permission? Its a cool idea: Candy, but you could have made the map a bit larger, and some of the builds don't even go perfectly together: beacon and castle. This is a no for me. I do like the castle though, looks like a nice candy Disney castle.

EDIT: Nice, vote no on my map because I vote no on yours. Makes sense :/ Also, I am so critical of this map because I learned that revamping is very bad, from first hand experience.
It really does not interest us your negative comments in other forums we have also posted the map and everyone likes no matter what map we based.
To other users like very much and that's what matters, that they appreciate the work we did during these 5 months.
They can make all the negative comments they want and is not going to interest.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
It really does not interest us your negative comments in other forums we have also posted the map and everyone likes no matter what map we based.
To other users like very much and that's what matters, that they appreciate the work we did during these 5 months.
They can make all the negative comments they want and is not going to interest.
Alright, I know I seemed really mean off the start, and I realized a bunch of what I said is unneeded, but you have to realize that there are some people who dislike maps. And I should've been more constructive, instead of just bashing your work, I apologize. Also, this was built in 5 months 0_o? How much did you build a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci