• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block Hitting [POLL]

Is Block Hitting Stupid?

• Total voters

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Block hitting makes you swing faster what this is not normal.
edit the person i was repling to delated the post NO D:

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, it is a tactic and I know its annoying but I have only used it in certain situations, so balloons

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can be handy as hell but can suck at same time ^^.
Depends on the situation.
And you need to get when youve got to block to block the others hit. If you block at wrong time its useless.
Maybe you think its luck when you protect yourself per blockhit but there are some techniques i dont want to spoiler.
You can easily win without any blockhits (I thought that blockhits are stupid until i had like 600 wins.)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Imagine joining a server and finding that sprinting is frowned upon, and you are hated for it... Take your arguments from there, and pull them over here. Case rested.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Imagine joining a server and finding that sprinting is frowned upon, and you are hated for it... Take your arguments from there, and pull them over here. Case rested.
I rest my case.

soccerking16

Spectator
Reaction score
Block hitting IS allowed and you CANNOT get in trouble for it. Not that I do it that much, but it is still fair:). By the way, I voted for all three:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci