• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block Hitting [POLL]

Is Block Hitting Stupid?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Vote and give me your opinions on "Block hitting."

Personally, I think block hitting is STUPIDD. Do you??

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I voted balloons because there are some situations where I would use block hitting, so I don't think it's completely stupid :p

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Block-hitting is not stupid.
Please do not go "ew, blockhitter"
It is a technique used in the game, whether you like it or not.

I personally despise people that hate block-hitting, find ways to work around people that do block-hit.
I block hit depending what mood I'm in, so I mostly block hit. But depending what area, what weapons I have at my disposal and how much health I'm at.

If I have multiple arrows, or possibly a flint&steel I will not block-hit, because my opponent will be probably quite low.

I'll give you my story of block-hitting that actually saved me:
'I was playing on the map 'Moonlight Lake' and I was wandering around trying to a couple of chests (first game, don't hate) I found one in a semi-narrow path (at least 3 blocks wide, and at least 3 high) in and around some trees, found a wooden sword put it in the first spot in my hot bar some guy started attacking me while I was in the chest (nooby mistake) he had a stone sword, I started block hitting. I killed him, me recieving a stone sword and decent armour.

So, yeh.

Reaction score

I personally despise people that hate block-hitting, find ways to work around people that do block-hit.
I block hit depending what mood I'm in, so I mostly block hit. But depending what area, what weapons I have at my disposal and how much health I'm at.

If I have multiple arrows, or possibly a flint&steel I will not block-hit, because my opponent will be probably quite low.

'I was playing on the map 'Moonlight Lake' and I was wandering around trying to a couple of chests (first game, don't hate) I found one in a semi-narrow path (at least 3 blocks wide, and at least 3 high) in and around some trees, found a wooden sword put it in the first spot in my hot bar some guy started attacking me while I was in the chest (nooby mistake) he had a stone sword, I started block hitting. I killed him, me recieving a stone sword and decent armour.

So, yeh.
ew. blockhitter

Reaction score

So, yeh.
Block hitting s against the rules, i strongly advise you remove this post before a mod sees it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Block hitting s against the rules, i strongly advise you remove this post before a mod sees it.
It's not against the rules, many people frown upon it though.
I voted balloons, because I could care less.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score

I'm sorry how is it against the rules? It's not a hack, or anything. I don't understand...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci