• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block Hitting [POLL]

Is Block Hitting Stupid?

• Total voters

Colonel_Trout

Spectator
Reaction score
I think people are confusing "block hitting" (blocking while you attack with your sword) and "Block glitching" (using lag to break blocks and get into otherwise unreachable areas) Block hitting is a fair use of a sword, as well as a way to get an advantage. There is nothing wrong with using a tactic that is fair, available to everyone, against no rules to gain an advantage in a fight.

xAlexH

Experienced
Reaction score
block hitting slows you down. dont do it!

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Balloons, because block hitting sorta remind me of rubber, and balloons are made of rubber. So yes, balloons.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Block Hitting is stupid because you still get damage anyway, so its not really blocking -.-

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Block Hitting is stupid because you still get damage anyway, so its not really blocking -.-
You can take an diamond sword hit with 9.5 hearts if you block and havve full iron (1 heart less than normal)

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
But if you use a laptop without a mouse (like me) Its hard to press the attack button and block hit at the same time.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Block hitting s against the rules, i strongly advise you remove this post before a mod sees it.
fabulous person too, that guy with the stone sword should get his kill back. Its against the rules for a reason.
I replied to the wrong post Lol
I really don't think that you have any idea of what the rules are. You do not call someone a homosexual on the forums. You also don't triple post on the forums either.

Reaction score
Triple posting is not against any rules. I already previously said that I mixed up block hitting and block glitching. Everyone hates people who block glitch so I'm sure you could understand where I was coming from. If I didn't confuse the two "tactics" then I wouldn't have called him a "homosexual"
I really don't think that you have any idea of what the rules are. You do not call someone a homosexual on the forums. You also don't triple post on the forums either.

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate block hitting, whenever I try do it I cant hit the person I'm trying to attack...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci