• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertGoodwin

Platinum
Reaction score
·Minecraft username RobertGoodwin
·Age 14
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 568 wins total games played 3908 (Brothers use to play on this account ):) 377 bounty i do bounty my points and sponsor people
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: i like to play every map except for feeze island
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? robert.goodwin73 and yes i do but atm no since no 1.6 optifine is out yet (bummer)
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Donator (Iron)
·Been banned?(for?) been banned 2 times abuse and abuse again <----- (6 Months ago)
almost forgot the total time i have played 2w5d16h54m24s

xEpiz

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username RobertGoodwin
·Age 14
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 568 wins total games played 3908 (Brothers use to play on this account ):) 377 bounty i do bounty my points and sponsor people
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: i like to play every map except for feeze island
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? robert.goodwin73 and yes i do but atm no since no 1.6 optifine is out yet (bummer)
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Donator (Iron)
·Been banned?(for?) been banned 2 times abuse and abuse again <----- (6 Months ago)
Accept Him! Also, sorry for being inactive at my sisters.

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
W
Warning?
Croe made a good descion. You disrespected your entire clan by going off at me and being rude/abusive to members of other clans. Now may I quote your own words? "Get off the #Apex page Clown your not wanted here"- Clowncostume. Honestly I've helped this clan regain what you threw away.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Nicholassimo
Wins/Total Games Played/ Total Time Played/ Bounty: Wins 283, Total Games 1432 (i was a real noob at the start), Total Time 1 week, 2 days, 19 hours and 2 minutes, Bounty 2509.
Maps i generally like to play/don't like to play: Valleyside University is pretty good, Terewan Survival Games 2 is awesome, solar frost is fun, i like most maps except survival kingdom (i lag out in it) and breeze island.
Skype name: riyaz_
Do i use optifine? No
Game rank: Regular
Been Banned For? I have been temp banned for spam (if you call saying 'Vote 1,2,3 etc once every 20 seconds spam).
You have been ACCEPTED into the Apex clan with an Adept rank.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Well done brethren. You, the leaders of Apex have devised a strong team filled with good players, although some might need a smack on the Gluteus Maximusm, and a bar of soap in the mouth, I am proud of this team...again, well done brethren

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Still thinking about through clan battle or did you not see it?

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
Still thinking about through clan battle or did you not see it?
Jockster, it has come to my attention that you call yourself a "MCSG Pro". Yet you only have 9 wins out of 1,605..... I think apex will own you. I have less games played then you and 260 more wins.....Please do explain

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Jockster, it has come to my attention that you call yourself a "MCSG Pro". Yet you only have 9 wins out of 1,605..... I think apex will own you. I have less games played then you and 260 more wins.....Please do explain
Its a joke -_-

Me and the people in my clan have a joke that i am a 'Pro', K? Don't take it so seriously.

EDIT: We actually have some pretty good people in our clan E.g Epic_Archie, Daltkw2000, _Cubixx_ and a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci