• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Jockster, it has come to my attention that you call yourself a "MCSG Pro". Yet you only have 9 wins out of 1,605..... I think apex will own you. I have less games played then you and 260 more wins.....Please do explain
Wins don't matter, you could have 1 win and 1080 games played and you could still be a pro.

ThatGuysGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft username: Pork_Crackling
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 62/924/4d21h38m/1520
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: Solar Frost ,SG4 Rugged Lands
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? PorkCracklingMC / Yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) No

jaidon

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft username: Ronaldo4life
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 196 wins on ronaldo4life and 295 on crazykid8gb my old acc. 2d9h40m50s. Bounty 3524
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: Sg4,Breeze Island,Rugged Lands, Solar Frost, Moonlight Lake and Lost mine and maps don't like to play moon base 9, Sg3,Sg 1, treachorus heights,
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Skype: Soccer$life and i use optifine
·Been banned?(for?)Nothing except on oresome craft which was never hacks.It was thought to be better sprint mod and forcefield but i can screen share with you and scrool through my history.

xEpiz

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft username: Ronaldo4life
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 196 wins on ronaldo4life and 295 on crazykid8gb my old acc. 2d9h40m50s. Bounty 3524
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: Sg4,Breeze Island,Rugged Lands, Solar Frost, Moonlight Lake and Lost mine and maps don't like to play moon base 9, Sg3,Sg 1, treachorus heights,
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Skype: Soccer$life and i use optifine
·Been banned?(for?)Nothing except on oresome craft which was never hacks.It was thought to be better sprint mod and forcefield but i can screen share with you and scrool through my history.
Crazykid8gb was banned, Good job.

jaidon

Spectator
Reaction score
Crazykid8gb was never banned lol where u get this from

Turtle_Terror

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft username: Turtle_Terror
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 74/1493/6d13h39m/418(bountied all my points)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: Solar Frost ,SG4 Rugged Lands
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Turtle_Terror/Yes
·Been banned?(for?) No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci