• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyper_attitude

Survivor
Reaction score
Flok and Croe both know the problem hear and we've discussed it, you have no right at all to tell me to get off the clan page when me and the 2 leaders are still discussing what is going to happen. They know just as much as me that targetting is wrong and should not be something that you have to resort to , to get rid of a half-decent player. The main problems of this "Targetting" is mainly Tyestar and you. I wouldn't target you ever, as I have absoulutly nothing against you. I in-fact never target because I feel like I can give my best shot to kill someone head on. Not to have to completly go out of my way to get a kill on a good player. It's something we call a try-hard. Someone that thinks there the best and goes and plays with the altitude of " I shall target every good player when I get a weapon". Targetting Happens TheClownCostume but it's when its used as when I'm killed the targetter says such things as "GG noob" or " Too easy" . This is what has been happening between me and a couple of members of this clan. This is precisly why I talked to croe97 and flok. You and Tyestar have a poor attitude against me, someone who did nothing wrong but tell you to get off the Phoenix Clan Page because you were constantly annoying us. I am not annoying you as I am stating some problems that should be fixed as the attitude of most clan members is attrocious, especially tyestar. Then once he kills me off spawn says #apex or somthing really naive like that. Now I'm sorry about this rant but you have no right to be telling me off for some critism on how to make this clan better. Going around targetting people off spawn is not a good way to set out a clan. This is why #Pegasus was a fail. It consisted of tryhards, wannabe's and complete cocks. They targetted me off spawn every game and had a team of 6-9 every game. Your clan doesn't use big teams, thank god, as you are all skilled players. If you want to be a succesful clan and not fall apart maybe act good. You've gained the respect for me ( everyone in this clan) Don't let your clans representation drop by some pillucks acting like complete morons. Now that I've finished my rant.

-Walrus xoxo
Very well said, I completely agree with you.

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
ClownCostume has been REMOVED from the clan for the following reasons.
Not abiding by the terms and conditions the clan has set (following MCSG rules).

Disrespecting other clan members/members from other clans after an initial warning.
GG!

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Just saying if tyester targets me again and then says gg nub I will stay on this thread and continue to pointless post like alot of your clan members do on our page!
Tyester always targets the good people because he cant help himself that hes so bad at this game. Every single game i am in the NOOB chases me off spawn and chases me for a good amount of time. Flok, Croe, Omastar, Kaine, You need to chat to Tyester because its not necessary in this type of community. The mcsg community has some really really nice people in it but that type of behavior is just so inconvenient. Thats my say and i hope that you fix it.

Blunt-<3

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
This is Jockster2002 from #DireWolves wondering if you would like to have a clan battle. If so, Please PM Daltkw2000 or message him on skype at Daltkw2000, Thanks.

TyesterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry Especially to (Damoisawesome , Artistic_Walrus (And to any other Phoenix members, if I have hurt your feelings, I am truly sorry for what I did e.g. (Targeting u guys off spawn and saying "Too Easy" I have been having a few bad days this year!!! So I am TRULY SORRY!!!!!!. And Sorry to all the Community of MCSG if I have hurt u guys as well and sorry if I have betrayed anyone from now on I will say ok or yes and I wont betray!!!) SORRY!

#Sorry #Apex

#Sorry Phoenix

#Sorry MCSG Community

(I'll Make Sure It Does Not Happen Again) I Promise))

(((From Now On I Want To Be Friends With Everyone In The Community)))

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry Especially to (Damoisawesome , Artistic_Walrus (And to any other Phoenix members, if I have hurt your feelings, I am truly sorry for what I did e.g. (Targeting u guys off spawn and saying "Too Easy" I have been having a few bad days this year!!! So I am TRULY SORRY!!!!!!. And Sorry to all the Community of MCSG if I have hurt u guys as well) SORRY!

#Sorry #Apex

#Sorry Phoenix

#Sorry MCSG Community
Make sure it doesn't happen again

xEpiz

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry Especially to (Damoisawesome , Artistic_Walrus (And to any other Phoenix members, if I have hurt your feelings, I am truly sorry for what I did e.g. (Targeting u guys off spawn and saying "Too Easy" I have been having a few bad days this year!!! So I am TRULY SORRY!!!!!!. And Sorry to all the Community of MCSG if I have hurt u guys as well) SORRY!

#Sorry #Apex

#Sorry Phoenix

#Sorry MCSG Community

(I'll Make Sure It Does Not Happen Again) I Promise))

(((From Now On I Want To Be Friends With Everyone In The Community)))

Can you fair fight next time?

RobertGoodwin

Platinum
Reaction score
·Minecraft username RobertGoodwin
·Age 14
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 568 wins total games played 3908 (Brothers use to play on this account ):) 377 bounty i do bounty my points and sponsor people
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: i like to play every map except for feeze island
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? robert.goodwin73 and yes i do but atm no since no 1.6 optifine is out yet (bummer)
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Donator (Iron)
·Been banned?(for?) been banned 2 times abuse and abuse again <----- (6 Months ago)

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
W
ClownCostume has been REMOVED from the clan for the following reasons.
Not abiding by the terms and conditions the clan has set (following MCSG rules).

Disrespecting other clan members/members from other clans after an initial warning.
Warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci