• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
·Minecraft username
·Wins 178/Total Games Played 1050/Total time Played 4D18H55m52s/Bounty 4071
·Maps you generally like to play sg4, tsg2, valleyside, freeze/ maps you don't like to play sg1, sg2, sg3, sg5, breeze,
·Skype name kooksey1999/Do you use optifine?nope
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.)iron donator
·Been banned?(for?)3 times (Abuse, swearing and BSM even though i hav never used it)

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
·Minecraft username kooksey99
·Age14
:p sorry forgot bout it

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
·Minecraft username
·Wins 178/Total Games Played 1050/Total time Played 4D18H55m52s/Bounty 4071
·Maps you generally like to play sg4, tsg2, valleyside, freeze/ maps you don't like to play sg1, sg2, sg3, sg5, breeze,
·Skype name kooksey1999/Do you use optifine?nope
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.)iron donator
·Been banned?(for?)3 times (Abuse, swearing and BSM even though i hav never used it)
No. Don't accept him. He targets all phoenix members off spawn then says "GG NOOB" or someover offensive comment. He does use BSM as we had him recorded and banned. He's also 11.

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
No. Don't accept him. He targets all phoenix members off spawn then says "GG NOOB" or someover offensive comment. He does use BSM as we had him recorded and banned. He's also 11.
as much as your opinion is respected walrus, i have no doubt that the owners croe, flok and omastar are smart enough to decide who should be in their clan and who shouldn't. There is no need for you to post messages about people you dislike that wish to apply for the clan, the owners are capable of making sensible decisions themselves. thanks :)

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
u will find...that i dont use hacks...ask every person i know and i dont target pheonix members off spawn. If i kill a member of Pheonix and say "gg noob" im sorry and dont truely meen it. I dont hav a problem with pheonix but they certainly had a problem with me for no official reason. And btw...y are u so curious about my application and why dont u want me in the clan...

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
u will find...that i dont use hacks...ask every person i know and i dont target pheonix members off spawn. If i kill a member of Pheonix and say "gg noob" im sorry and dont truely meen it. I dont hav a problem with pheonix but they certainly had a problem with me for no official reason. And btw...y are u so curious about my application and why dont u want me in the clan...
This isn't the place for unkind or irrelevant remarks from anyone, so if either of you has a problem with the other could you please direct that through a private message or in a more relevant thread. Those kinds of posts take up room here that could otherwise be used for applications, you see. Kooksey, expect a response in the future regarding your application into Apex

Reaction score
as much as your opinion is respected walrus, i have no doubt that the owners croe, flok and omastar are smart enough to decide who should be in their clan and who shouldn't. There is no need for you to post messages about people you dislike that wish to apply for the clan, the owners are capable of making sensible decisions themselves. thanks :)
sorry for being off topic but... KAINE YOU GOT MOD??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci