• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What the heck happened to the community?!

DO you think the community needs a change?

• Yes.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • No, the community is fine the way it is.

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Somewhat, we can make a few changes.

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I happen to be another mature 12 year old, and I understand what Awesomeness is saying. Which is kinda why I think we should have young moderators, because they can be more mature than people like MuffinBeaner (no offence, but you are kinda immature) probably have a ban coming their way.
Plus younger people have more time on their hands, and you can just take the /ban offense away from the permissions so you can't permaban out of anger. I honestly think permabanning should be in the hands or Senior Moderators or Administrators. So when immaturity occurs, people cant permaban. And like Chad said, solid eyeproof of hacking should be a kickable offense because they may have false judgement and the only consequences are that you didn't play one round.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Plus younger people have more time on their hands, and you can just take the /ban offense away from the permissions so you can't permaban out of anger. I honestly think permabanning should be in the hands or Senior Moderators or Administrators. So when immaturity occurs, people cant permaban. And like Chad said, solid eyeproof of hacking should be a kickable offense because they may have false judgement and the only consequences are that you didn't play one round.
This... is beautiful.

No, seriously this is a really good idea.

I

iDozer

We need to do something about the community. More and more of the veteranplayers are leaving for this reason. Guess who will take their place? Hackers and noobs that don't deserve it. But they get the rank anyways because they won a lot. But in my point of view, there is no winner or loser, there's just the game.
Aah, the veteran players. *coughs* I remember back in the old days, almost nobody hacked, sweared or anything else bad. But just have fun, this is probably one of the biggest reasons I temporarily quit MCSG. But I agree, it's gotten much worse. Now I just hang out on the forums. Watch MCSG livestreams and play other games. However I am still here, just to verify these stories. Which I also tried pointing out to the staff. Without success.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I can't remember that someone called me noob because I dont ave donor.... (Probably because there are way less donors on eu than on us but well)

In my opinion the hackers are gettig everything downhill.... Imagine MCSG without hackers and think about it some mins....
You will realize that NCP never had been here and we all raged because of this programm
You will realize that there werent this "HAX" messages and everyone could trust everyone that he doesnt hack. Today if someone is higher skilled than the other person the first message is "haxxor"
I think that if your getting killed by a hacker and you lose like 200 points you get soon in rage so you cant be really happy and friendly (for a short time)
There are also really much people getting banned for nothing but sometimes it just look like hax and then they quit because its crap getting banned for nothing....
Sometimes your so angry about them so you write Caps and stuff
Even just the fact that you accuse nearly everyone of hacking is sad...
I bet there was a way BETTER community without hackers...
I think the best way to get rid of hackers is to record them and upload them asap...
Im doing this for a while and uploaded more than 80 hackers now and Im still hoping that some guys will do same like me and many others and start uploading them. There are so many hackers... Just open Frpas or sth before the game starts and if you see / think someone hacking record and done...

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The point about harassment, definitely think this should be sorted. I remember when it was a friendly community, lots of banter, but now there are some real jerks around.
The point about betrayals however, thats good in my opinion. Betrayal and the fear of betrayal is a part of the game (I'm safe 'cause I don't team :))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci