• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Do Americans Do On 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Yesterday, (9/11) while I was at my school, I noticed that alone the grass, American flags were placed alone the grass lines at my school, most likely to honor those who died on that day.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
There are people jumping out of the buildings :(
yes i know many people died that day and that it is a very sad thing but i personally don't believe it was commercial airlines that caused that amount of destruction and i don't like to listen to it.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Well in school they show something at school that probably made someone cry(except for me I am emotionless other than happy or psychopathic)

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
On this topic:
Engineers all across the world have been saying it cannot have been just a plane.
Yet people still look to the media as the truth.
Not causing flame, just sharing a non offensive opinion.
Here is a video I found that seems more legitimate than the fox news.
IGNORE THE THUMBNAIL AND TITLE

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Before anything, the terms 1st, 2nd, and 3rd world were originally created to represent political alignment. In example, Switzerland was considered a "third world" country for being neutral. The USSR was "second world" and the U.S. and all of its allies were "first world".

Anyhow, the events of 9/11 were among the most tragic terrorist attacks in American history. The Haiti earthquake, while a tragedy, is a natural disaster. The September 11 attacks are a pure result of terrorist activity...an attack on most powerful nation in the world.

3,000 or so humans ceased to exist after the attacks. Live phone calls from within the burning buildings are on record.
One of them ends with the last words spoken by a man, along the lines of "Oh god, OHHH-", as the entire WTC collapsed. Unable to bear the heat and noxious fumes, dozens of citizens jumped and fell, plummeting to their death as millions watched.

You mention the only reason it was given so much attention was because it was in the U.S.
I agree, but only to a certain extent. Like I said, the U.S. is, without a doubt the strongest, most powerful nation in the world. There's a reason al-Qaeda targeted the buildings it targeted: To strike directly at the symbols of American economic and military might, seeing as both the WTC and the Pentagon were hit.

Unlike what most people think, this was not part of a plan to kill american citizens. No, rather, it was just the above, as well as the following:
Sorry for anwering again so much later but I have to correct myself on something. Although you are right on what exactly 3rd, 2nd and 1st world originally started as, I researched a little bit and I must mention my country is indeed a 3rd world country to the eyes of the ritcher and powerful countries of the world. I should have trusted my memory more.
The problem with this topic though is that it always means something different depending on the perspective you come from.

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score
The stupid thing about 9/11 is that 3000 people die in wars and stuff and bombings on average every day, and the only reason 9/11 is so big is because it happened in home territory.
It isnt stupid, it was tragical if you didnt see the photos of all that dust

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
It isnt stupid, it was tragical if you didnt see the photos of all that dust
So you're saying that it isn't stupid? You're saying that 2 hijacked planes that Alqueada got, crashing into the twin towers that fast, is logical? Is good? I wasn't saying that the crashes were stupid, I was saying the way people react is. 3000 people died in 9/11, and that is extremely tragical. But 3000 people die in wars and bombings on average every day. Do you see americans giving a sh*t? No. People only care about the fact that it happened in home-territory. Which is stupid. Because it happens all the time. Im not trying to offend anyone, but in reality, the way people react, is just ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci