• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Coconuts
2. Number of Players in clan. 22
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. 5
4.Do you agree to the rules? ja
No troll clans allowed sorry :(

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Real clan
Edit: Zeno will vouch for me
More than half of your clan is in other clans which we are trying to stay away from that. Since this is the first season we would like this tournament to be as legit as possible. If youd like to apply on behalf of Titans or whatever clan your with atm you can.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
More than half of your clan is in other clans which we are trying to stay away from that. Since this is the first season we would like this tournament to be as legit as possible. If youd like to apply on behalf of Titans or whatever clan your with atm you can.
They're real

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: The Haunted

2. Number of Players in clan: 15

3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account: None at the moment.

4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes!

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: The Haunted

2. Number of Players in clan: 15

3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account: None at the moment.

4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes!
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

Rileythebuilder

Survivor
Reaction score
I accepted your clan as long as youre aware that its an 8v8 tournament you will need 2 more players on your roster or you can enter with less players but that will be a huge disdvantage to you
K we have 7 members now but it would be an honour and experience to participate...can I have your Skype for details(time date etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci