• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Ohana
2. Number of Players in clan. 16
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. 4
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Ohana
2. Number of Players in clan. 16
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. 4
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes.
accepted I will keep you informed on any changes all clans will have access to the map this sunday

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN. Dr_Pork
2.Past Clans. Chrome
3.Moderating Experience if any. LovePvP moderator for about a month now
4.Do you know either of the hosts? no
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I can watch all the games and make sure nothing goes wrong. I can also answer all questions anyone asks.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Attention all clans competing in the Top Clan Tournament next Saturday (June 7th) and Sunday (June 8th) We will not be giving out map downloads but you may come on the server at any time and test out the map as long as you make a scheduling with either Josh or myself. We will have multiple Lancaster arenas set up and available on the server to convenience more than one clan for a private session of chest route practice. Anytime after 3pm starting today Sunday June 1st you are welcome to come on and test out the map. If you have an further questions you may contact/ pm me or josh. Thanks

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Attention all clans competing in the Top Clan Tournament next Saturday (June 7th) and Sunday (June 8th) We will not be giving out map downloads but you may come on the server at any time and test out the map as long as you make a scheduling with either Josh or myself. We will have multiple Lancaster arenas set up and available on the server to convenience more than one clan for a private session of chest route practice. Anytime after 3pm starting today Sunday June 1st you are welcome to come on and test out the map. If you have an further questions you may contact/ pm me or josh. Thanks
Could you PM me the server ip in advance? And am I correct that we choose 10 players for a round? If so, can we rotate this players.?

AMidgit4Lyfe

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN. Synzt
2.Past Clans. Excel Vanguard currently
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yes, once in a server, but I stepped down because I play MCSG more than that server
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Ye
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? By helping others out by answering their questions.
Recommended Shan

AMidgit4Lyfe

Tribute
Reaction score
AM4L
A lot
Head admin on a different server
If people are bored they could hang out talk to me

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN. jake854
2.Past Clans. My signature
3.Moderating Experience if any. No, but, I will do the right job at the right time when needed. I'm also a bit immature at time. When the time is right I will be super mature.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yes, I have talked to shan before.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I could be there at all times, record if needed to record the battles and I can answer any questions the players do have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci