• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
who gets butthurt after someone says ez or rekt
It's a game
Dantelius, just stop with your unnecessary comments. Honestly all I see from you is replying with negative things on peoples posts and mind. I don't respect that from you..

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, I know I may be hated for what I am about to say but, I feel this needs to be addressed. Foopy, I am sorry that these people cyberbully you, I truly am. Cyberbullying shouldn't be happening period. I've noticed when I join a clan teamspeak they just extremely rude, I am just joining teamspeak to chill not be verbally attacked. But here comes my point, you sent pictures to people, that was a mistake and I understand that, but if you don't like to be known for that why do you constantly bring up sexual references. For example, a youtuber called iiWrecky recorded you in a teamspeak channel, and you said some pretty graphic things when he WASN'T bringing up anything sexual. Watch the WHOLE VIDEO its short. She was constantly making very hostile and vulgar remarks toward him, she could of simply said stop, or freaking stop, or maybe say a "minor" curse. All I'm saying is if you don't want to be known as the "w**re" of MCSG I'd suggest stop making strong remarks like in the video. Thank you, I don't want to cause flame just want you to realize its not only their faults you added to your "title".
Hey dude you are not even funny at all honestly, you are not even in her position. I would mind you shut the bunnies up. It's not her fault that she made those remarks in that video. It's kinda funny how you didn't even read her thread/post that she made. Even I was in the solution that would been way tough for me. You are the one being jackass and posting unnecessary stuff on this thread? Like really dude? No need you to be here, all you do is post some stupid posts. Oh and also that video is nothing dude. I can see that she sounded "ticked off", but people need to realize to leave her alone and she didn't mean to do those mistakes that she made in the past. Life depends on making mistakes, and people do MAKE mistakes.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey dude you are not even funny at all honestly, you are not even in her position. I would mind you shut the bunnies up. It's not her fault that she made those remarks in that video. It's kinda funny how you didn't even read her thread/post that she made. Even I was in the solution that would been way tough for me. You are the one being jackass and posting unnecessary stuff on this thread? Like really dude? No need you to be here, all you do is post some stupid posts. Oh and also that video is nothing dude. I can see that she sounded "ticked off", but people need to realize to leave her alone and she didn't mean to do those mistakes that she made in the past. Life depends on making mistakes, and people do MAKE mistakes.
lol clearly you dont understand

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Okay, I know I may be hated for what I am about to say but, I feel this needs to be addressed. Foopy, I am sorry that these people cyberbully you, I truly am. Cyberbullying shouldn't be happening period. I've noticed when I join a clan teamspeak they just extremely rude, I am just joining teamspeak to chill not be verbally attacked. But here comes my point, you sent pictures to people, that was a mistake and I understand that, but if you don't like to be known for that why do you constantly bring up sexual references. For example, a youtuber called iiWrecky recorded you in a teamspeak channel, and you said some pretty graphic things when he WASN'T bringing up anything sexual. Watch the WHOLE VIDEO its short. She was constantly making very hostile and vulgar remarks toward him, she could of simply said stop, or freaking stop, or maybe say a "minor" curse. All I'm saying is if you don't want to be known as the "w**re" of MCSG I'd suggest stop making strong remarks like in the video. Thank you, I don't want to cause flame just want you to realize its not only their faults you added to your "title".
How do you know she wasn't feeling extremely depressed that day? You don't know anything about her life, so stop telling her what to do.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
How do you know she wasn't feeling extremely depressed that day? You don't know anything about her life, so stop telling her what to do.
When someone is depressed they don't make rude and sexual remarks, its one thing to make sexual remarks but she had the intent to be rude towards him.

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
When someone is depressed they don't make rude and sexual remarks, its one thing to make sexual remarks but she had the intent to be rude towards him.
Honestly Fuzzy, when people are depressed they don't realize the things they are doing. People kill themselves due to depression all the time, but they don't realize what they are actually doing to themselves. That's exactly what I go through. You really just don't know how depression truly works for certain people. You think "Oh yeah depression is just someone who's deeply hurt." Matter of fact, it's more than that. For you posting that video for everyone one to see is honestly dumb. I got harassment from that video and all you're doing is making it worse for someone like me to go through. It's like posting the pictures of mine on here. That's what you're showing right now.

Edit: You need to realize what you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci