• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sad But Actual Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
Lots of people... The main point of my post is that words hurt a lot of people, so why not protect the people who feel hurt instead of leaving them out to fend for themselves.

EDIT: Have you not seen all the threads lately about people complaining about the community, how they have to put up with someone saying "eZ" or "rekt" every game? It clearly effected every single one of those people who made threads enough for them to take the time to write about it.
Please just stop. Dave or Life an admin on MCG, has said saying ez or rekt has never been against the rules and never will be. Also this has nothing to do with her...
Also, people are complaining about nothing. No one gets insulted by rekt or eZ. Practically everyone knows it's a big joke and almost no one takes it seriously.

S

Sepyz

Please just stop. Dave or Life an admin on MCG, has said saying ez or rekt has never been against the rules and never will be. Also this has nothing to do with her...
Also, people are complaining about nothing. No one gets insulted by rekt or eZ. Practically everyone knows it's a big joke and almost no one takes it seriously.
It doesn't affect me in the long run, but there's several people exactly like me.
I always have to be right. It's the way I am, and I can't control it. When someone says something like "eZ" or "rekt", I just HAVE to start an argument.
The people that do this think it's the funniest thing in the world, and can create a pretty large issue if both users don't calm themselves.

I'm half-asleep, so if this didn't make any sense, I apologize.

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
It doesn't affect me in the long run, but there's several people exactly like me.
I always have to be right. It's the way I am, and I can't control it. When someone says something like "eZ" or "rekt", I just HAVE to start an argument.
The people that do this think it's the funniest thing in the world, and can create a pretty large issue if both users don't calm themselves.

It really isn't anything to worry about man.

J

Joel/MadDawg

If they get sad about someone saying "eZ" or "rekt", they're gonna have a hard life.
I'm glad to see that these terms clearly don't effect you. The problem is that a large number of mcsg's players have hard lives already, so getting insulted online doesn't make anything easier. I'm not saying you should agree with me, I'm just saying that abuse is a serious thins that effects people in different ways.
I know Dave has said that. I tied this in with Foopy by talking about how badly abuse on mcsg can effect people. And like I've said, people do take these terms very seriously and it can effect them badly.

I realize this has gotten extremely off topic, so I'm not going to reply to any more posts like this. Now lets get back on topic and give Foopy the attention she deserves for sharing her difficult story :)

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I'm 3/4 asleep so ha gg12rekt2ezsteamrollm9nopotted

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score

No, this made sense to me, but mostly because I'm the same exact way. It takes so much mental fortitude for me not to argue with the person in game, since my brain automatically goes off into "outsmart this fool" mode. It sucks, but I've gotten better at leaving immediately after death, so that's cut down the amount of arguments I have these days.

And the fact that I just don't really play much anymore.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
No, this made sense to me, but mostly because I'm the same exact way. It takes so much mental fortitude for me not to argue with the person in game, since my brain automatically goes off into "outsmart this fool" mode. It sucks, but I've gotten better at leaving immediately after death, so that's cut down the amount of arguments I have these days.

And the fact that I just don't really play much anymore.
Off topic: OMG Blamph can we pls bacca tem?
On topic: Everyone makes mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci