• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
I think what happened was he went to Hawaii and fell in love with warm hands.
He left all his possessions and lived in a cave near the sunny beaches. He then died of an STD.

#RIPHuahwi

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never watched any of his videos but from what you say it definitely seems like a publicity stunt.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Or maybe he just wanted to have a life outside of youtube for a couple of months.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Huahwi's life is his, not yours.

Why do people still go on about this? He quit going on the computer most likely. The man is in college, perhaps he realized his focus should be on his studies. Or maybe he just didn't care for youtube and Minecraft anymore.

Seriously, you guys need to stop trying to make up stories about where he's gone. I've got a good one.

He's gone. Just say bye and forget about it. If he comes back one day, then he does.

Why is everyone so preoccupied with this guy?

Also this thread is suggesting something that will literally lead to witch-hunting. God, how long did it take you to think of this crack-pot theory? Is him leaving seriously that important?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't think he's the type of person that would do that.... (Blocking people on Skype because he's meant for bigger and better things)...

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Fairly sure it was Huahwi, and he also had VIP and his skin, however it still could have been fake.
In certain plugins across the server, there's this one called Disguise.
/disguise player Huahwi = Now Disguised as same skin as Huahwi and same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci