• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
He quitted the game because he had cold hands.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Also to note: I was friends with Huahwi well before he was popular on YouTube. His personal Skype has been offline for well over a month.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
I've actually spoken to him during his absence once personally. He also spoke in the UHC 7 chat in Skype, which was about a month back. I was also supposed to be apart of UHC 7 but left two days before the recording date. To my knowledge, he was still chatting in that Skype chat around that time, but didn't show up for the recording and disappeared after that. This was all in the earlier - mid part of his disappearance.

The way I've viewed it, because he's doing something that I've done to a lesser extent more times, is that he might just have moved onto a new chapter in his life. He's at the age where whether you like it or not, life forces its way into your face, and you can't dedicate the time to gaming and other hobbies like YouTubing that you wish you could. Because of this (speaking for myself right now), I procrastinated multiple times on telling my subscribers whether I was going to continue YTing or not, because I didn't even know what I wanted to do, or if I could do it. Everyone's personality is different, and Huahwi could just simply be avoiding the whole thing + the internet so he doesn't have to think about it. This way he can focus on things happening in his real life. That's what I've had to do on multiple occasions, until I finally settled on the decision that I would have to just quit whether I really wanted to or not. Unfortunately, there's a LOAD of pressure that comes with a successful YT channel, and quitting is ridiculously hard to do because it's tough to let so many people down.

Either way, him leaving and not updating anything (that FB isn't linked on his YT - take it as a grain of salt) for the amount of time that he has is pretty much an indicator that he's probably done for good. I could be wrong, and he might just be taking a break due to overplaying the game and everything happening so quickly; but without the updates, this just seems to be the most logical route.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I've actually spoken to him during his absence once personally. He also spoke in the UHC 7 chat in Skype, which was about a month back. I was also supposed to be apart of UHC 7 but left two days before the recording date. To my knowledge, he was still chatting in that Skype chat around that time, but didn't show up for the recording and disappeared after that. This was all in the earlier - mid part of his disappearance.

The way I've viewed it, because he's doing something that I've done to a lesser extent more times, is that he might just have moved onto a new chapter in his life. He's at the age where whether you like it or not, life forces its way into your face, and you can't dedicate the time to gaming and other hobbies like YouTubing that you wish you could. Because of this (speaking for myself right now), I procrastinated multiple times on telling my subscribers whether I was going to continue YTing or not, because I didn't even know what I wanted to do, or if I could do it. Everyone's personality is different, and Huahwi could just simply be avoiding the whole thing + the internet so he doesn't have to think about it. This way he can focus on things happening in his real life. That's what I've had to do on multiple occasions, until I finally settled on the decision that I would have to just quit whether I really wanted to or not. Unfortunately, there's a LOAD of pressure that comes with a successful YT channel, and quitting is ridiculously hard to do because it's tough to let so many people down.

Either way, him leaving and not updating anything (that FB isn't linked on his YT - take it as a grain of salt) for the amount of time that he has is pretty much an indicator that he's probably done for good. I could be wrong, and he might just be taking a break due to overplaying the game and everything happening so quickly; but without the updates, this just seems to be the most logical route.
Well, you would be the best when it comes to this topic >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci