• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't like speculating but...

When you're a student I assume paying for internet and a PC is quite expensive... Maybe he just ran out of money?
A PC is a one time cost and internet is sorta a necessity in today's world. I honestly doubt your hypothesis is correct.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Damn, I really can't believe what's happened just because a youtuber with 40k subs is gone. >_<

I mean, we've wasted our time, argued, flamed (not here), and wrote giant essays on something so trivial....I mean a youtuber? Is it really worth all of this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Huahwi fanboy :3. I would LOVE for him to come back just as much as the next fanboy. But really, there's nothing we can do.

Wait patiently for a little while, if he never comes back, well then, that's life.

It's sad, I guess, that us nerds are losing our nerdy youtuber. Um, I guess I need to insert some sort of saying?

Uh, "There are plently of fishy youtubers in the sea"? Did that work? No? Ok...

Let's just all watch Tomahawk or something instead.

Reaction score
Damn, I really can't believe what's happened just because a youtuber with 40k subs is gone. >_<

I mean, we've wasted our time, argued, flamed (not here), and wrote giant essays on something so trivial....I mean a youtuber? Is it really worth all of this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Huahwi fanboy :3. I would LOVE for him to come back just as much as the next fanboy. But really, there's nothing we can do.

Wait patiently for a little while, if he never comes back, well then, that's life.

It's sad, I guess, that us nerds are losing our nerdy youtuber. Um, I guess I need to insert some sort of saying?

I saw you comment on tomahawks vidcon vlog Vidcon

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like your sorta wrong and sorta right. "To be hones, everyone should just chill and wait until he comes back". I've watched #108 about 4+ times already. I bet more than 10,000 of his subs are DYING to find out why and when he'll come back. Not a whole lot of us can wait, especially if you're a HUGE fan of him.
That's definitely true, but what I mostly meant was that people should relax a bit XD If you go through he comments of his last videos, there's like 3 photoshopped pictures, 100 conspiracy theories, 100 stories of what happened to him- a bunch of craziness that's really rather unnecessary :p

I do agree though, and that's why any of the theories and things are happening. Even though I'm not a fan, I still wonder when/if he'll come back, and why he left >.<

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
That's definitely true, but what I mostly meant was that people should relax a bit XD If you go through he comments of his last videos, there's like 3 photoshopped pictures, 100 conspiracy theories, 100 stories of what happened to him- a bunch of craziness that's really rather unnecessary :p

I do agree though, and that's why any of the theories and things are happening. Even though I'm not a fan, I still wonder when/if he'll come back, and why he left >.<
This is true, people are acting a bit more crazy then they should, but they still are wondering. People are making up crazy stories, like he died in a car accident, broke his arm BMX riding, etc.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score

Life is an exploration. In my opinion, the best part of life is having fun while gaining knowledge and answering questions. I have watched Huahwi since he had about 100 subscribers, (though I was initially turned off by his awkward 200 subs special) and I am very interested as to why he left. It is part of human nature to want to know a lot about things that seem meaningless.

There are three videos that stick out in my head that sort of explain why he left. One is where he betrayed someone for the first time, because it shows how he changed into a not-as-friendly person as he gained popularity, and how power corrupts people. The second was where he talked about his mod app, and why he ever wanted to play MCSG in the first place. The third was where he talked about the games he had played in the past, and how he often played a single game a lot, then had to quit or move on.

I think he left on purpose because of a combination of wanting to move on in life, feeling that he was becoming too involved in gaming and Youtube, and also feeling that he had accomplished what he set out to do in MCSG. He very blatantly stated in one video that he wanted to get high on the leaderboards and start Youtube simply because he was Asian, and Asians like prestige. He also stated that he often played a single game too much, and had to move on. (I have had similar experiences where I have suddenly left games with no warning whatsoever simply because I had to leave.)

Finally, I remember teaming with him before he started Youtube a couple of times. (I don't know why, I guess he thought I was funny?) He was in my opinion, a lot nicer back then, but I have always thought of him as being ungenuine in terms of really liking people and wanting to get to know them. After I teamed with him around three times, he essentially ignored me afterwards because I sucked at the game, and I still do. I feel that he used people in the community to raise himself to the very top of the social ladder, and then left them in the dust. (AKA when he stopped talking/teaming with his Canadian buddies and even SixZo and Love) This sounds mean, but I think he played more with the intent of gaining power than getting to know people.

In other words, like most things in life, he probably left for a variety of reasons, not simply for one thing or another. Rarely is history ever that simple.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree 100%

Fame gets to your head and this is what happens, I remember posting "<3" on every video he made, this was when he wasn't even known on Youtube at all, I also once commented that he'll become big one day and I guess he did become big on Youtube.

average_name

Career
Reaction score
Huahwi was kicked out of his apartment by his roommate, he's now hibernating in the streets of new York, where his hands may never be warm again. You can find him if you go throughout new York calling, "GARRY?!! GARRY?!?"

so many dum theories y not 1 mor yh

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, its not our business why he left. We need to leave it alone. He might of left because of personal issues, its his decision to come back or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci