• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Situation

Do you think Huahwi is going to come back with a "comeback campaign" to gain popularity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand where people are coming from when saying "oh, he just quit" but wouldn't he want to say something? He has 40,000 subscribers, I just don't see it normal for him to kind of fall off the face of the Earth. I understand I may have came off harsh on this, and maybe I came off the wrong way with this thread, but when he disappears with no explanations whatsoever it is sure to raise suspicion.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
He could have been focusing on his finals.. Then gone for a vacation with school friends?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe he just...discovered real life and though "Wow, this is kinda cool!"
Anyway, I don't really care if he returns or not. IMO his commentary is very monotonous and boring and I've seen the gameplay millions of times before. I'm really surprised how he got so popular.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Why do people keep hating him. Maybe his #RIPHuahwi tweet was to signal that it is over for him. It is kind of rude that you said that he was trying to rub it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci