• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate

What is your religion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't believe in a God, but if there was a god I know that He would be intelligent enough to understand why I don't believe in Him.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe in both of those. Why does that prove there is no God? It doesn't, those theories just talk about the ways the world (and in my beliefs, God) works.
Prove that he does exist?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I believe in both of those. Why does that prove there is no God? It doesn't, those theories just talk about the ways the world (and in my beliefs, God) works.
Which was part of my point, there is no proof that God didn't initiate any of these. Just because something's scientific doesn't mean God couldn't have done them himself

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Which was part of my point, there is no proof that God didn't initiate any of these. Just because something's scientific doesn't mean God couldn't have done them himself

As for me, I think we should end this flame war. I understand religion is a touchy subject but it's not a reason for any of us to hate each other.
that's not a flame war. that is an argument and a discussion. both of those guys are incredibly level-headed and i can tell they're not having any ill-natured comments directed at each other. the thread is titled "debate," ceroria lol

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I am aware that I've replied to this thread before, but I'd like to bring up something else. My friend brought up this video that he was watching and I thought it was so intriguing I needed to share it. It There isn't much evidence to back it up, nor is it entirely accurate, but it suggest something completely different and extraordinary out of our linear comfort zone (maybe you've already seen it, it is two years old):

The video seems to touch upon many things that we cannot precisely explain, including the rise and fall of Atlantis, Jesus, etc. It isn't completely on-topic but it sort of describes my religious standpoint.

Again, it may seem far-fetched and as far from reality as anything could be, but there are countless inexplicable phenomena in our universe so what's not to suggest it couldn't be true?

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys just remember to try not to force your opinion on others, this is a touchy subject with people and forcing your opinion on others will offend and start flame.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally believe in God...

Ok so I have seen/heard of people pass away and then come back to life because the doctors shocked them and it started up there heart rate. And every single one of those people who had that happen to them said that they felt like something (as in Soul) being lifted out of them and being carried to a bright light and instantly everyone of them said it looked like a place where everyone was happy and that there were no crimes! And when they were shocked back to life they were all PO (Put out :p) that they didn't get to stay.

Read the book 90 minutes in Heaven and 90 minutes in Hell... Great book

And for people who don't believe in God... How do you think man kind got here? Thapple
Man kind got here through evolution. Scientists have nearly fully proven the adaptations in the human species to prove our path through millions of years.

I personally believe that an entire existence was creating by a omnipresent, invisible, almighty being and that if you don't think he is real (I haven't seen any proof of a God ever). It just doesn't make sense to me.
I still respect anyone who believes in God and their decisions in life. I think the main ideal in life is to just enjoy it so along as you do Im happy XD Just don't bring religion to Minecraft or Pizza ._<

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I'm agnostic, meaning that i believe there is a god, I just don't know which one is correct. Some people might say that there only is one good, which would be totally fine with me, as long as people don't flaunt it in my face and say "YOU'RE WRONG HAHAHAH".

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
I am aware that I've replied to this thread before, but I'd like to bring up something else. My friend brought up this video that he was watching and I thought it was so intriguing I needed to share it. It There isn't much evidence to back it up, nor is it entirely accurate, but it suggest something completely different and extraordinary out of our linear comfort zone (maybe you've already seen it, it is two years old):

The video seems to touch upon many things that we cannot precisely explain, including the rise and fall of Atlantis, Jesus, etc. It isn't completely on-topic but it sort of describes my religious standpoint.

Again, it may seem far-fetched and as far from reality as anything could be, but there are countless inexplicable phenomena in our universe so what's not to suggest it couldn't be true?
That video has many incorrect facts, starting with the Egyptians and their pyramids. Could you link me to the sources of this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci