• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate

What is your religion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah I can defo see this ending in a flame war.. just saying.

On a side note, I don't go to church much anymore, but I was raised baptist.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
My stand on this is: I don't believe in any religions or gods, but I don't care if others want to as long as you don't try and convert me.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
but they say apes came from fishes who grew legs then we came from apes
Probably there was little water in a specific area long away, which forced fish in that area to evolve to be able to survive on land.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
A Current war going on right now is because of religion. Also most wars are because of religious related things. I am Christian, but only believe in like 1/4 of it. I wish everyone could compromise ;-;

I love science myself too, and I think everyone is waiting for the day to come where we find out if religion is true. Or if the science of evolution is 100% correct

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Agnostic. I do not care for a religion. Why whole family is christian but I have chosen my own path. I have my own opinion no matter how much I am influenced by the people around me. There has been soo much fighting and killing because of religion I have just chose not to care or choose a religion. I respect all religions and treat everyone equally. I even have just started a catholic highschool but that doesnt change my views ever though I am alienated many times and hated because of it. I would rather be who I am and be hated then act like someone who I am no and be accepted. I live my own happy life with no religion and I choose my own views.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm Greek Orthodox. I believe in God and everything but there are always some things that make me question his existence

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm a strong believer in God. I grew up in a christian family and have been a person who used to regularly attend church but not really follow my religion until I went to a weeklong overnight camp with my cousins which I now go to every summer, it changed my view on God and personally gave me reasons to believe in him. I personally don't see a reason not to believe in him, if he doesn't, it's at least a way of life that changes people and gives you a way to be a good person (not saying people who don't believe aren't friendly/nice/good people, or should be shunned, just that a path of following God doesn't seem to lead to anything bad). I'm not one to discriminate against non-Christians, I'm more of someone to encourage people to follow a path of God. c:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm a Catholic, and probably more religious than the average person my age. I was born into a Carholic home, but as I've aged I've decided on my own to stick with Catholicism. I believe in the core truths of it. That being said, I'm a scientific person as well. I believe in theories like evolution. I, in short, believe that science is an explanation for God's creation. A more precise and specific explanation. Not taking everything in the bible literally is something I've been taught in Catholic schooling that leads me to think the way I do.

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
You are a Christian Atheist, just like me. I also believe in Jesus, but not God. It just seems unreal to me that God exists.

When I was younger I would always be afraid of going to sleep, because I thought I would wake up in hell, for the reason being that I don't believe in God. I tried to force myself to believe in God, but I just couldn't.
Same, I get anxiety fears before I sleep because I will never know if I will wake up in hell or heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci